Per this podcast, Blake expected to stay

Advertisement
Banda is supposed to take guys from the staff with him. DVD seems like a prime candidate to do it here unless Manny replaced Banda with DVD
Dvd has never coached in his life man lmao. Probably some guy that we don’t know who has worked in this defense before

Advertisement
DVD is a great recruiter and ambassador for the Program with local high school kids, but having him leave with Banda is not a bad idea.

When Rumph is let go Manny is likely to hire somebody other than DVD for the role. That might not sit well with DVD since I'm sure he was brought in with the expectation that he would eventually become an assistant coach. Yet, DVD has no experience and Manny cannot afford to hire another green coach. Having DVD make his bones with Banda at Utah State is significantly better than having a rival or another ACC school scoop him up. This move will have zero impact on head-to-head recruiting in South Florida and allows DVD to gain experience.

We will need Lockette to step up and recruit, however.

I think he was Defense quality control
Might have been but I thought he was always on the recruiting side of things. I do know he used to spend a lot of time with rumph and the corners so might have been him trying to learn on his own then

Advertisement
Unreal!!!

Well the way I look at it is Emmanuela is dead beta walking! He It she has made the decision to go down w baker.....and he she it likely will.

so I guess for the fourth time this century I can dream of UM heeding JJs advice and hiring Gary Patterson.....or I can dream like a dreamer that BOT says *** it, let’s play for keeps and we pay up for Urban Meyer - UM to UM😊

and then in the end, we spend a nano second interviewing and we hire some unknown first time hc or we promote lashlee from within and we go through the same ****** charade

life of Canes fan!!!!

Ivins also expects Rumph to stay.

So we lose Banda and keep Baker and Rumph.
Drunk Fucked Up GIF by Tomas Ferraro, Sports Editor

Unreal!!!

Well the way I look at it is Emmanuela is dead beta walking! He It she has made the decision to go down w baker.....and he she it likely will.

so I guess for the fourth time this century I can dream of UM heeding JJs advice and hiring Gary Patterson.....or I can dream like a dreamer that BOT says *** it, let’s play for keeps and we pay up for Urban Meyer - UM to UM😊

and then in the end, we spend a nano second interviewing and we hire some unknown first time hc or we promote lashlee from within and we go through the same ****** charade

life of Canes fan!!!!
Under that scenario we will quickly pay Utah State $5 million to bring back Banda as HC

Advertisement
I said it in another thread but there legitimately must be something about being the HC at UM where you feel invincible or something. Golden not firing D'OhNo-Frito, Richt hiring and subsequently not firing his "QB coach" son, and now Manny keeping his BFFs when everyone but himself can see they are going to lead to his termination here. People get drunk with power or some **** once they get past the coordinator level in this league, it's crazy.

Might have been but I thought he was always on the recruiting side of things. I do know he used to spend a lot of time with rumph and the corners so might have been him trying to learn on his own then
That's what I'm saying, I think he wants to coach. I'm not sure though but we will see

Advertisement
Bama is gonna drop 80 on us and Manny will probably be like “it’s the first game of the season, there’s going to be some growing pains”. Baker is going to get fired when Manny does, and I have to imagine that will happen sooner than later now that he’s decided to keep him around.

I could do a podcast too... set one up .. which version do you want...revenge tour? Can’t leave Butch Davis? Dem South Florida dogs? Joaquin said Twitter? Sapptastic? ***** for clicks?

Unreal!!!

life of Canes fan!!!!
We aren't coming back the dream been over. The people in charge don't know what they are doing

Advertisement
Back