Per Pete : Richt on sportscenter 11:45am

Advertisement
Mostly fluff talk about the weather and uniforms.
Also talk about how he has been on both sides of the rivalry.

Advertisement
Cliff notes ?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Weather.. Didn't seem too concerned. Um has classes cancelled starting today at five through the weekend

New Uniforms. Here to stay, and more combos next year

Talked about discipline football

Talked about relationship with former players being an alumni

Says he remembers the rivalry more from the fsu side as a coach rather than behind Jim Kelly

Whether he was taking a nap or praying both seem appropriate before the lame interview conducted by the SportsCenter host.

Cliff notes ?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Weather.. Didn't seem too concerned. Um has classes cancelled starting today at five through the weekend

New Uniforms. Here to stay, and more combos next year

Talked about discipline football

Talked about relationship with former players being an alumni

Says he remembers the rivalry more from the fsu side as a coach rather than behind Jim Kelly

Oh man, UM has 5 DAYS OFF FOR FSU WEEKEND?!?

To be back at The U again... Katrina & Wilma = Full week of partying and $5 rebates so you could get $4 12 packs of Bud/Miller/Coors.

Hope Ross' new stadium lights are better reinforced than the OB's.

Did anyone ever get the full story on why all the grocery stores (Winn Dixie, Publix) were offering the massive beer rebates in 2005? There were rumors that it had to do with katrina hitting Louisiana & Mississippi, but I never saw anything in writing to support it. Or was this a coup d'*tat attempt by the beer companies to dethrone Shalala's anti-fun agenda?

Advertisement
"Says he remembers the rivalry more from the fsu side as a coach rather than behind Jim Kelly"

So most of his memories are of losing; then Saturday will be a new experience. Enjoy it Mark.

Advertisement
Back