PEOPLE HAVING FUN AT PRACTICE CALL THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES

Even if they do it at OSU, Bama, FSU, etc, it doesn't matter cause those programs have achieved something. When you go 6-7 you deserve **** in an ice cream cone. You haven't earned the right to celebrate, to blow off steam or to have fun. Simple as that.

Advertisement

These apologists are all morons.

Homeboy just attempted to use something that Rutgers uses as a backwards sarcastic shot in defense of what Golden does. The fact you had to go there and use that piece of **** program as your point of comparison says it all.

Let's go Bethune.

Actually i was just posting it to bring all you bloodsucking pieces of **** out into the open. Throw a little Golden bait out and you guys are right on que. It's actually quite comical...my dog has better manners than you mouthbreathers.

image.jpg

These apologists are all morons.

Homeboy just attempted to use something that Rutgers uses as a backwards sarcastic shot in defense of what Golden does. The fact you had to go there and use that piece of **** program as your point of comparison says it all.

Let's go Bethune.

Actually i was just posting it to bring all you bloodsucking pieces of **** out into the open. Throw a little Golden bait out and you guys are right on que. It's actually quite comical...my dog has better manners than you mouthbreathers.

Then you're even dumber than I thought. If you needed THIS thread to bring us out in the open then you're about as bright as a ******* pile of rocks. Welcome to the board you *** kissing Don Bailey Jr disciple.

Advertisement
Fail big time. **** Rutgers is the type of school al should be coaching at. Mid tier, and in the heart of his pipeline

Gonna put this **** to rest. The only reason people have a problem with this "unconventional" coaching style is because Golden can't win. If Miami was winning than nobody and I mean nobody would have a problem with ice cream, Dodge ball, bowling ball, racket ball, kickball. How do I know? Because Joe Maddon use to do something like this. The Rays were winning and the media called this style innovating and keeping players fresh and relaxed.

Once again it all comes back to winning. Some of you guys want other Cane fans to get off Goldens back then he has to win. Win big

Advertisement
Latest update

Firing Day is 91 away.

We must be patient as this whole mess plays out. Here's an appropriate now-g a y anthem:

[video=youtube;HgzGwKwLmgM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM[/video]

They suck too..... Negged

You guys can't seem to get your arguments straight. When it's pointed out that top teams do it all the time, including Alabama, OSU, etc. the reply is "but they are good, so they can take a break and do it." When it's pointed out that a mediocre or bad team does it the argument from the very same people becomes "but they suck too." So basically, it's ok for every other team on earth to do it, except UM. Got it.

If you want to have a valid argument for this, go search up any top 10 team doing this g a y ****..until then you're simply supporting the case that Al Golden is a loser who cares more about participation trophies and looking at boy booty

I've already supplied examples, even with links, in a previous thread. Saban playing around in a lake with his players on a "bonding" day. Urban bringing juice boxes to practice and playing with the team. The Oregon Ducks having a "dance off."

Advertisement
Gonna put this **** to rest. The only reason people have a problem with this "unconventional" coaching style is because Golden can't win. If Miami was winning than nobody and I mean nobody would have a problem with ice cream, Dodge ball, bowling ball, racket ball, kickball. How do I know? Because Joe Maddon use to do something like this. The Rays were winning and the media called this style innovating and keeping players fresh and relaxed.

Once again it all comes back to winning. Some of you guys want other Cane fans to get off Goldens back then he has to win. Win big

well he has proven that there is no chance of that and he's been around now for going on 2 years too long

Do you remember a time when competent fans would flip out when someone would compare Miami to Rutgers?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Advertisement
If you want to have a valid argument for this, go search up any top 10 team doing this g a y ****..until then you're simply supporting the case that Al Golden is a loser who cares more about participation trophies and looking at boy booty

I've already supplied examples, even with links, in a previous thread. Saban playing around in a lake with his players on a "bonding" day. Urban bringing juice boxes to practice and playing with the team. The Oregon Ducks having a "dance off."

The difference is those teams win, we don't.

It's a process:

A tell tale step is ***** drills.
The intense part is dodgeball.
The following step is dance offs to take the edge off from steps 1 and 2.
Then there's ice cream to reward the buy in.
No worries when the bar is set at a 3 win season, or maybe 4....which is fine because they have unity being soft as jelly.
Eventually it all culminates in participation trophies.

They suck too..... Negged

You guys can't seem to get your arguments straight. When it's pointed out that top teams do it all the time, including Alabama, OSU, etc. the reply is "but they are good, so they can take a break and do it." When it's pointed out that a mediocre or bad team does it the argument from the very same people becomes "but they suck too." So basically, it's ok for every other team on earth to do it, except UM. Got it.
When you contort yourself to defend anything and everything the coaches and athletic department does you end up sounding utterly ridiculous. Have an honest and fair assessment for once.

Teams that suck don't deserve ice cream socials and dodgeball. It's as simple as that. If you're winning national championships you can do whatever you want cause you're winning.

Since when does failing earn you lots of fun in the offseason. Golden tried it in 2014 and ended up with 7 losses.

Advertisement
Back