People Complaining Why We Are Not On ESPN More

reidz5

Redshirt Freshman
Banned
I Actually Kinda; Like Sliding Under The Radar We Haven't Yet Done. Anything To Warrant Lots Of Attention.

I'd Rather Slowly Take, Care Of Business Against GT In A Few Weeks And Then Just Turn It On For FSU. After The FSU Game If We Win We'll, Be One Of The Hottest Teams In The Country.

Advertisement
I Actually Kinda; Like Sliding Under The Radar We Haven't Yet Done. Anything To Warrant Lots Of Attention.

I'd Rather Slowly Take, Care Of Business Against GT In A Few Weeks And Then Just Turn It On For FSU. After The FSU Game If We Win We'll, Be One Of The Hottest Teams In The Country.

That poSt. leads. Me. To beliving. Your. An. fsu. Grad.

I'd rather not slide under the radar and would rather have recruits seeing our program as much as possible.

Another dumb post from another dumb Miami fan

Advertisement
ESPN has been one of our biggest Hater's for quite some time..They put us on when they assume we'll get our butts kicked...

Anyone who celebrates Miami not being on national TV is a mongoloid not unlike the chromosome lacking OP.

ESPN has been one of our biggest Hater's for quite some time..They put us on when they assume we'll get our butts kicked...

Because ESPN is in the process of broadcasting the games of big time programs. And under Al Golden, when Miami played those types of programs, they got their **** pushed in. Not exactly the vast conspiracy you've cooked up. I'm sure ESPN just hates it when Miami is good and they can get 3x the usual ratings just by virtue of more people tuning in hoping they'll see Miami lose.

Advertisement
Yea lets just switch up to the Mountain West so no one gets to see us...

Advertisement
Back