People can bash Leach all they want, but ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s sick to watch this offense churn up yards after yards, and big play after big play. Imagine what the Mad Pirate would do with Pope, Hightower, Wiggins, Hartley, and JT? Plus our RB’s out of the flats? SICK I say, SICK!!!
Of course, does Miami's front 5 give the same level of protection as WSU's QB is getting? Their QB Apollo Gauntlet is able to make a sandwich back there.

1542520557016.png

People that bash Leach are ***tarded... He has a top 25 offense and top 25 defense in the country... Look up how many schools can make that claim this year..

Washington State's records before Leach arrived

4-8
2-10
1-11
2-11
5-7
6-6
4-7
5-6

Leach's 1st 3 years 12-25.. Since he's 35-14 not counting tonight..

Advertisement
Leach has his squad top 25 in O and top 25 in D..

The people that bash Leach are

GenerousEdibleEuropeanfiresalamander-size_restricted.gif

Brock just said nobody on Washington State would be on the 3 deep at Bammer... Hyperbole, maybe... Very few of these guys for Wash St will play on Sunday

Last edited:
Brock also said the Super Bowl was played by two teams running a significant version of the Air Raid. I knew New England did but I didn't know the Eagles did. For sure Leach's system wouldn't work here. LOL

Advertisement
I like the pirate. I think he has done a lot with the talent he has. The only coaches that have done significantly better than him with a bunch of walkons and 2/3 stars is Dantonio and Paul Chryst.

That said, does anyone really think Leach is going to be able to walk into Carol City or other parts of Miami and recruit these kids after every recruit in the nation knows about his affiliation with Trump. It is unfortanate, but it is the truth.

Before anyone says "well he recruited 3 inner city california kids last year". It is a lot easier to recruit some low level 3 stars by saying "hey do you wan't to play on TV every Sat at Wazzou or get 1 televised Thursday games per year and a handful of games stream on ESPN+ at some MWC school like San Diego St". That is who he went up against for recruits. MWC schools. Here he will be going head to head with all of the powerhouses for talent.

Advertisement
I like the pirate. I think he has done a lot with the talent he has. The only coaches that have done significantly better than him with a bunch of walkons and 2/3 stars is Dantonio and Paul Chryst.

That said, does anyone really think Leach is going to be able to walk into Carol City or other parts of Miami and recruit these kids after every recruit in the nation knows about his affiliation with Trump. It is unfortanate, but it is the truth.

Before anyone says "well he recruited 3 inner city california kids last year". It is a lot easier to recruit some low level 3 stars by saying "hey do you wan't to play on TV every Sat at Wazzou or get 1 televised Thursday games per year and a handful of games stream on ESPN+ at some MWC school like San Diego St". That is who he went up against for recruits. MWC schools. Here he will be going head to head with all of the powerhouses for talent.

1 question...have you heard the new Styles P?

Advertisement
Back