Penn State/Indiana

ThomasM

Retired from college football
Penn State just got away with a HUGE targeting. Caused a fumble from it with 2 seconds left in the half and recovered. Thank God they missed the FG. How the refs could look at the replay and not call targeting is mind blowing. Hit him so hard it knocked his helmet off.

Conference officials need to go away.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Losing Parsons and Journey Brown is a big deal - but they shouldn't be this bad.

That offense has zero playmakers outside of Freiermuth. Clifford can't let it rip deep. Everything is underneath.

Ohio State is going to take their soul next week.

Advertisement
How do you drop that?
Ref ducked last second , he probably didn’t see it until late end it had mustard on it. Still gotta catch that.

Funny thing about this game is a couple guys on barstool sports has this as an upset , they said Indiana was a sleeper this year.

I been watching this whole game because I wanted to see Tiawan Mullen play...

Indiana has a terrific Defense, if they can improve their QB play they're gonna be a really tough out in the B1G.

Tom Allen did a good job with them last year getting them to 8-5, they can possibly become a very solid contender in the B1G in the future if they keep building up that Defense.

I been watching this whole game because I wanted to see Tiawan Mullen play...

Indiana has a terrific Defense, if they can improve their QB play they're gonna be a really tough out in the B1G.

Tom Allen did a good job with them last year getting them to 8-5, they can possibly become a very solid contender in the B1G in the future if they keep building up that Defense.
Terrific defense except for that one play sheeeeeesh!! Someone got lost

Advertisement
Advertisement
C’mon Hoosiers

Attachments

• EF11FBAC-AA6B-4BC2-8232-D6FE840D264D.gif
    EF11FBAC-AA6B-4BC2-8232-D6FE840D264D.gif
    359.6 KB · Views: 3
Advertisement
Back