Penalties or lackthereof

Cane since 1960's my guy. He's putting in work to become a better poster and we can all appreciate that.

He brings up a great point, we're averaging nearly 1.2 less penalties/game since 2016. That's all on good coaching.

Glad you noticed Dan. I'm not the man you are Big guy.

Advertisement
It will always be hard for us Canes to keep the penalties down. Look at last week, GT had 1 ******* penalty called against them and we got the only chop block penalty in the **** game. SMDH.

BTW as long as we are talking statistics did you all know that the Syracuse defense is #3 in stops on 3rd down and we are around #103 in converting 3rd downs.

It will always be hard for us Canes to keep the penalties down. Look at last week, GT had 1 ******* penalty called against them and we got the only chop block penalty in the **** game. SMDH.

Go figure the team that is known for chop blocking gets zilch. Now I know for sure when they made the ' Miami Rule ' after we killed Texas it was not for chop blocking. Btw it was for excessive celebration when Randall Hill was shooting a imitation of six guns in the Cotton Bowl tunnel after scoring a TD.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back