Pedro State and ADIDAS

zx7oppa

Recruit
Premium
Joined
Jan 28, 2012
Messages
558
Wonder how Adidas feel about giving them 300M instead of the CANES.. Oh well Thanks Adidas for pushing us back to NIKE.

 
Last edited:
Stressed Efren Ramirez GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
 
Northwestern put 400 rushing yards on them boys lmao. Shades of that UNC game when we had Manny and they ran rampant on us.

Also, Northwestern’s new stadium looked incredible on tv. Them having a student section with “safe standing” like you see in European football was a great decision. I can’t count how many times at Hardrock I’ve dealt with people being annoyed at me and my group for standing up during games.
 
Northwestern put 400 rushing yards on them boys lmao. Shades of that UNC game when we had Manny and they ran rampant on us.

Also, Northwestern’s new stadium looked incredible on tv. Them having a student section with “safe standing” like you see in European football was a great decision. I can’t count how many times at Hardrock I’ve dealt with people being annoyed at me and my group for standing up during games.

I saw an info-graphic on the stadium and it’s really cool. All private funding too.

I’ll actually consider hitting B1G games at Northwestern now. The old Ryan Field would have been embarrassing for big high schools to play at.

Edit: here it is https://www.newryanfield.com
 
Matt Campbell is the definition of mid. He can excel at ISU but that **** won’t be tolerated at a school that thinks they are a contender
 
Last edited:
Someone explain how adidas thinks giving pedo state $300mil is justified or a good idea?? Are they amazing in all the small sports?? Cuz in the big 3 sports, they are trash in baseball and basketball. And mid in football.
 
Someone explain how adidas thinks giving pedo state $300mil is justified or a good idea?? Are they amazing in all the small sports?? Cuz in the big 3 sports, they are trash in baseball and basketball. And mid in football.
Womens volleyball. Lmao
 
Not a great start to the Matt Campbell era but the guy proved he could build and coach at Iowa St. I like the guy but dislike OSU.

At any rate, I can see Campbell keeping Penn state perpetually at a 9 win program, which won't cut it there.
 
Class has been in session for years, I studied and passed the exam already lol.

He sucks

You could be right, mi amigo.

Campbell is for sure an "establish the culture" coach.

The progress can be painstakingly slow.

As us Canes know first-hand
 
Last edited:
Wonder how Adidas feel about giving them 300M instead of the CANES.. Oh well Thanks Adidas for pushing us back to NIKE.

Add insult to injury they gave Tennessee $200 mil for absolutely nothing, and supposedly ready to give OLE Mississippi a big deal after watching the Turds dam near hang a 60 burger on them lol! Good OLE Adidas...
 
Back
Top