Pedo State professor JFC!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Reminds me of a joke I heard a long time ago.

Guy from Boston is traveling through Kentucky and someone spots him in a field banging a horse. They give his license plate the cops, cops track him down an hour later and arrest him. He's sitting in jail and one of the inmates ask him what he's in for. He says he got caught banging a horse. Inmate asks him, Girl horse or boy horse? Guy gets livid and yells, "A girl horse! What do you think I am, some kind of queeah?"

He got that dog in him.
spinning GIF

It’s crazy to me how we’re constantly reading stories about how we’re looking for new habitable planets to colonize and then you think about how much human beings enjoy killing each other, destroying the planet, and having *** with animals. It really makes you think about the notion that other planets are looking at us like, “NOOOO, please stay far away from us you sick heathens! In fact, don’t even come within 100 light years of us. STAY…AWAY.”

" media reports on the case misled the public and caused them to jump to conclusions about his client", Ya OK, Lol

Advertisement
Reason 10,499,874 why I really cant stand that school. Misery and embarrassment are the best I can wish for that institution.

Gives a whole new meaning to the Penn State slogan "Beast Mode".

Glad Manuelita is out of that cesspool. Our former head coaches don't deserve that leper colony in the middle of Pennsylvania.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back