Off-Topic Pedo State been dirty for a long time - Pre-Sandusky Serial Predator

Gransapo

Sophomore
Premium

His name was Todd Hodne, and he was perhaps the most dangerous predator ever to play college football. "I have been a prosecutor for nearly 30 years," wrote John B. Collins, who prosecuted one of Hodne's crimes, in a letter to a parole board. "I have prosecuted serial killers and capital cases. Todd Hodne, to this day, remains among the three most dangerous, physically imposing and ruthless excuses for a human being I have ever faced in court.

Advertisement
Paterno always had that image of squeaky clean propriety. Even after Sandusky, I've heard people say it was a shame his entire body of work was tarnished by that. Maybe this will get people realizing he was always a scumbag who swept problems under the rug.

I’ve been to about 10 games in Happy Valley. The place always gave me creepy vibes.

Lots of PennState alums and supporters in DC-Baltimore...I found this out when I moved into area during the 1980s and I also learned that vast majority of them were a bunch of sanctimonious, holier-than-thou group. This cult quoted "Joe" as he was the Messiah. He could do no wrong and they never spared an opportunity to tell you about how corrupt and filthy other programs were in comparison to JoePa...they really enjoyed themselves when Sports Illustrated and other media ran the exposes on our program. They quoted those articles as if it was from the Bible. Really, a collection of pompous ****s, with many of them having racist opinions...but it's funny how much of that pomposity disappeared after the Sandusky Rhythmic Slapping scandal grew to the point that it became obvious Joppa was a scumbag.

Advertisement
Back