Pedigree Recruits

Madabs

Sophomore
How many family members of current/former players are there available in the next few cycles? We missed out or didn't pursue any this year but for the most part, all were very good players.

I'm in NJ Jamie Gordinier's younger brother Charlie is rated at 3* TE. He's 6.5 225lb most of the highlights are on defense though. Hudl

Any others out there?

Advertisement
How many family members of current/former players are there available in the next few cycles? We missed out or didn't pursue any this year but for the most part, all were very good players.

I'm in NJ Jamie Gordinier's younger brother Charlie is rated at 3* TE. He's 6.5 225lb most of the highlights are on defense though. Hudl

Any others out there?
Can’t remember which schools but I remember seeing Charlie get some big time offers. I wanna say OSU

Charlie will only get a look if we fail on getting Washington from Nevada and if Mammerelli decommits.

The kid is talented tho... big time basketball player also.

Advertisement
Actually he wasn't a JAG... He was in line to start over McCloud but tore his knee up which led us to start 3 true freshman LBs.

The next year he tore his other knee up and ended up retiring from football due to injuries.

Manny loved him.

People throw out the term JAG around here for anyone who doesn't make all ACC. Gordinier had some bad luck. He was going to contribute.

Gordinier was a JAG from NJ and Golden is gone, so I doubt he gets a look.

th

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back