Advertisement
You're right. The world is full of em.

774 loves ♥️
23 replies
16 retweets

I just know Elon Musk is behind this!

Elon Musk Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

She probably is hideous in real life.

Wonder if we can get her (and her nail polish) trending so we can see if she is really an horrificly out of shape lady of plus plus plus size.

Steve Carell Comedy GIF by filmeditor
I graduated with a girl who had eyes like hers, could get lost for days in them but she was just a beautiful girl, petite body perfectly proportioned. She’s a good girl who hasn’t had the best of life but she still looks good even after letting herself go a bit.

I graduated with a girl who had eyes like hers, could get lost for days in them but she was just a beautiful girl, petite body perfectly proportioned. She’s a good girl who hasn’t had the best of life but she still looks good even after letting herself go a bit.
Pics or it didn’t happen.

Advertisement
I'm good on seeing anymore white woman worshiping. Give me black and latin. Plus, I don't *see* OSU chicks... they're all 0s to me.

Advertisement
I was with you..... But the amount you have of the same pic is pretty **** creepy
Hold the fvçk up man ..... We can't even say the word "Dåmñ" on this site???? Yo y'all tripping now. This shìt is getting more trash by the day

Hold the fvçk up man ..... We can't even say the word "Dåmñ" on this site???? Yo y'all tripping now. This shìt is getting more trash by the day

I've seen forums that were way way way bigger than this become dead because mods decide to go hitler on anything.

The same thing seems to be happening here. That site i'm talking about used to be active to the point of you could refresh every 10 seconds and everything on that page would be on the 2nd. If by 30 seconds you were 4-5 pages back and couldn't find it, might as well forget it because it's going to be 50 pages back within 5 minutes.

That same site now has the same threads on the front page by this time tomorrow. 24 hours later and you'll still see the same threads on the first page. If you go back 10 years and look at some of the threads, you'll see the same thing over and over. User is "banned" banned banned banned 80% of the users banned

all it takes is some power tripping dudes just here or there and it won't take long to end your own forum.

Advertisement
I've seen forums that were way way way bigger than this become dead because mods decide to go hitler on anything.

The same thing seems to be happening here. That site i'm talking about used to be active to the point of you could refresh every 10 seconds and everything on that page would be on the 2nd. If by 30 seconds you were 4-5 pages back and couldn't find it, might as well forget it because it's going to be 50 pages back within 5 minutes.

That same site now has the same threads on the front page by this time tomorrow. 24 hours later and you'll still see the same threads on the first page. If you go back 10 years and look at some of the threads, you'll see the same thing over and over. User is "banned" banned banned banned 80% of the users banned

all it takes is some power tripping dudes just here or there and it won't take long to end your own forum.
That's crazy man. Actually ridiculous how unnecessary they're making things here.

I mean, over modding is the whole reason this site even exists.
D-Money and Bandrew are carryovers from the Lounge at the old Grassy.com

Impressive athletically.

Impressive academics. Earned academic All-Honors from (2017-21) and is majoring in biomedical science. Her intellect is best exemplified by the fact she went to Xavier instead of the Phukceyez.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just like the rest of the Ohio State fan girls...... The back door doesn't have a welcome mat, but that shouldn't stop you.

Is she good looking? Sure. Is it worthy of a post on here? Not close. Is this whole thread creepy as ****? Abso****inglutely!!

I would tend to agree with you, but she is happy with the notoriety/fame.... and the money that might come her way to pay her bills.

She has not been violated, so your creepy statement is kinda creepy. What in the world is in your head?

Most humans have an instinctual appreciation for physical beauty. Maybe all of us with instinctual appreciation haven't "woke" up yet.

The following may help you understand the uphill battle you're against:

WTF is going on here?! All I see now is banned or locked threads every other day, it can be a normal thread and it gets locked for dumbest reason or I thought it was a power tripping mod or something but now seems to be coming from top? Did site get sold or under new management?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back