PB Post...Q & A w/ LB Tevon Coney

Also UF could have a good season and UF gets better players than Coney.

:ibisroflmao:

Muskrat is gonna get sht canned
why? And if that happens so be we will just go get the best coach available .

331.gif

ummm....if your coach gets fired you wont land all your top targets.

Yes, because when in the history of college football has a new coach come in to a big name program and had recruiting success?

Muschamp just out-recruited us down the stretch coming off of 4-8 and a loss to us. They are a prime candidate for a bounce back year if they can get even decent QB play and even if that doesn't work out, the next guy HAS to be better than Muschamp...they have too much money for it not to be.

I don't care who you hire you will not land ALL of your targets if your head coach gets fired. That's what I was trying to explain to ISUKDIKSINTHISPLACE.

Yes Florida did out recruit us down the stretch.....BUT did the head coach get fired or.......

FL will not be good this year. I live in North FL and the boosters are already getting ready for a shtty year.

Advertisement

331.gif

Yes, because when in the history of college football has a new coach come in to a big name program and had recruiting success?

Muschamp just out-recruited us down the stretch coming off of 4-8 and a loss to us. They are a prime candidate for a bounce back year if they can get even decent QB play and even if that doesn't work out, the next guy HAS to be better than Muschamp...they have too much money for it not to be.

I don't care who you hire you will not land ALL of your targets if your head coach gets fired. That's what I was trying to explain to ISUKDIKSINTHISPLACE.

Yes Florida did out recruit us down the stretch.....BUT did the head coach get fired or.......

FL will not be good this year. I live in North FL and the boosters are already getting ready for a shtty year.

lol so just because you and some "imaginary" boosters say they won't be good, they won't be good. Good logic.

331.gif

UF out recruited us because muscramp was handing out $100 hand shakes like he was running for the office of Top **** Sucker of The United States of America! #Vote4Muscramp

UF is way, way out in front. And if for some reason they ***** up, then look for the POS Buckeyes step up to the plate...

Advertisement

331.gif

lol so just because you and some "imaginary" boosters say they won't be good, they won't be good. Good logic.

The same boosters that watch closed practices years ago and told me Cam was a stud and if Tebow got hurt he would never see the field.

Shortly after Cam was outta there..................

Advertisement
Back