Payoffs

Hemsleysalmons

Freshman
Many posters saying the reason we did not get some recruits today was because other colleges made arrangements to compensate them and/or their families. That accusation is very serious. Do any of you posters who stated that payoffs were involved have any proof this occurred? With out proof, I believe it is a rationalization why we did not get player A B or C. Is it possible that recruits we were hoping to get chose other schools for 100% legal reasons.

Advertisement
Many posters saying the reason we did not get some recruits today was because other colleges made arrangements to compensate them and/or their families. That accusation is very serious. Do any of you posters who stated that payoffs were involved have any proof this occurred? With out proof, I believe it is a rationalization why we did not get player A B or C. Is it possible that recruits we were hoping to get chose other schools for 100% legal reasons.

Ole Miss got popped for it. Bama is protected by Emmert and NCAA. UGA is playing the game, Clemson, everyone who is somebody in the SE is playing the game. Still need respect from the kids, but it goes on everywhere.

I've only seen homers say Campbell and Chatman were paid. No proof provided.

I hope it is true to be honest. These kids are making these schools billions of dollars and don't get squat back. I hope it is ALL true.

I just wish the U had the money to play the game....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back