Paying players off likeness

People were saying it helps? How?

That's only another bag on top of the bag they're getting for coming to the school.
 
hasn’t started yet. Thanks for continuing to prove you’re the biggest dunce on this board.
The biggest dunce that has been right about mostly everything **** I'm stupid...tells u how much I can read people while u get fooled easily. I knew Diaz was a fraud just based on interviews....I knew Rumph couldn't recruit based off first interview then he couldn't land kids he raised since diapers.
 
Last edited:
The biggest dunce that has been right about mostly everything **** I'm stupid...tells u how much I can read people while u get fooled easily. I knew Diaz was a fraud just based on interviews....I knew Rumph couldn't recruit based off first interview then he couldn't land kids he raised since diapers.

congrats? You’re still annoying as ****!
 
This hasn’t taken place yet and I’m pretty sure all schools are getting this now so it doesn’t really help a ton
 
Back
Top