Paul Williams and Jethro Franklin have to go IMO

Advertisement
From what admin people have said and with what Pete has said, I would still expect D'Onofrio, Williams, and Franklin at the least to go.

I would love to see that, but I just don't see Coach D getting run out of town. Franklin at a minimum needs to be gone.

Unless Golden and D'Onofrio have had a falling out I don't see him being let go after the defense finishes in the top 15.

They have had their issues but on top of that all three coaches are enormous recruiting liabilities whether it be Franklin just can't close or Williams has awful evaluations. That's a major part of their jobs.

Dream scenario: Dono and the other two leave and Golden picks another Seattle assistant, Rocky Seto, up as DC.

LOL Paul Williams? His unit has been **** strong the whole year particularly the last three weeks.

Franklin? Yes, he's poor. I'd give a ******** to have rick petri back.

But Williams? We've given up what, 3 passing tds in 3
Weeks? You all are showing your ignorance on this board. Stop
Swallowing narratives and start thinking

LOL Paul Williams? His unit has been **** strong the whole year particularly the last three weeks.

So these clowns get a pass bc we've played decent the last 4 weeks? PW Jethro and Dno have sucked for nearly 4 years straight. They need the axe

Advertisement

So these clowns get a pass bc we've played decent the last 4 weeks? PW Jethro and Dno have sucked for nearly 4 years straight. They need the axe

The stats show otherwise. DBs have played more than decent and for longer than the past few weeks. Finally some experience and development at the CB position and it's worked wonders.

The stats show otherwise. DBs have played more than decent and for longer than the past few weeks. Finally some experience and development at the CB position and it's worked wonders.

You are delusional. Where was the development the last 3.5 years? Totally ignoring the fact that they should be judged by the body of work not 3 games against **** poor teams.

You are delusional. Where was the development the last 3.5 years? Totally ignoring the fact that they should be judged by the body of work not 3 games against **** poor teams.

How much development could occur for guys like Highsmith and Rodgers?

Advertisement

How much development could occur for guys like Highsmith and Rodgers?

This question really cuts to the heart of the problem doesn't it? Because the truth of the matter is.....WE WILL NEVER FVKING KNOW!!!!! Will we?

This is a joke, right? The staff finally has it´s players playing (mostly-Jenkins injury hurt and Hester would have got playing time) amd the difference is night and day. And this is without a pass rush....

Advertisement
Back