Off-Topic Paul vs Tyson

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm thinking Mike is taking a pay day to let lp bite a bit of his ear off after taking a battering. That way lp can get dq'd and not lose his perfect record of stupidity. That being said I'm hoping to see ....

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back in the day I was a big Holyfield fan and he took Tyson’s soul (although he lost an ear outta the deal!)

But I like that Tyson turned his life around and he’s a funny dude

However I think Paul is gonna destroy him unless they are still fix boxing fights. Not that Paul is anything special… but because Tyson is way past his prime and no amount of training will overcome that

Advertisement
Back in the day I was a big Holyfield fan and he took Tyson’s soul (although he lost an ear outta the deal!)

But I like that Tyson turned his life around and he’s a funny dude

However I think Paul is gonna destroy him unless they are still fix boxing fights. Not that Paul is anything special… but because Tyson is way past his prime and no amount of training will overcome that

Not so sure about that... I box. I see a few guys at my club that are Tyson's age, that are sometimes told to take it easy on others (younger) while sparring.

Truth is Paul has no business in the ring with Iron Mike, and absolutely NOTHING will convince me that he can beat Mike in a fight. No ******* way...

Headed to box right now. See you biys around.

Advertisement
Back