Paul Johnson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bad news for us. I won't go so far as to call GT a sleeping giant because they'll always have a tough time getting kids admitted to school there, but if they hire a real football coach, he should be able to recruit much better athletes than CPJ did.

Reject the crack pipe.

Advertisement
good lucky flipping that roster.

It's going to take an experienced HC with Georgia ties who is able to recruit the FL/Ga area well.. Probably someone with ACC/SEC experience who is looking to for a chance to dethrone UGa as king of the state. If he exist, that's your guy.

Word is they have their eye on Dave Wannstedt.

Coastal is the washed up coach graveyard. (Richt, Mack Brown, and now Wanny).

Now THAT would be great news for Miami.

My post said if they hire a real football coach. Wannstedt would be wonderful. But if they hire a young coach with a potent offense, they'll get some serious athletes in there quickly. UGA can't take em all, and Goergia is LOADED with skill talent.

Advertisement
It's going to take an experienced HC with Georgia ties who is able to recruit the FL/Ga area well.. Probably someone with ACC/SEC experience who is looking to for a chance to dethrone UGa as king of the state. If he exist, that's your guy.
I wonder where that guy could be...?

Advertisement
That's going to be a huge rebuild unless they hire someone else running the triple option. Going to take a while to completely change that offense.

Advertisement
Back