Paul Johnson or Jeff Montken

CanesWooshWoosh

Banned
Banned
Would be super dope to run the lamest most predictable **** every single play, and every win is a shocking bloody nose badge of manliness. Going 8-4 with the triple option and Tampa 2 is such a pleasant surprise. And there are constant 20+ yard plays; even if they’re fullback dives.

I’d so much rather take that and embrace the comfortable rough scraggly worn body of mediocrity; rather than watch this burnt out sack of dog **** cram his face at prime 112 with sonny boy, and then pretend like he gives a **** because he was once UM’s third string quarterback.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ignore that spooge. Saban has never been beaten by a former assistant.
In 2007, Alabama Crimson Tide Head Coach Nick Saban lost to the Florida State Seminoles who were coordinated offensively at that time by John’s James Fisher Jr.

Turns out John James “Jimbo” Fisher was Nick Sabans assistant as Louisiana State University from 2000-2004.

Eeek. This is super embarrassing for you. You’re repeating stuff that Stephen Archiadacamo Smith screams into a camera on first take without fact checking. Do you need papi to stroke your thinning hair? I’ll show myself out. It’s just like really awkward how aggressive you were about being wrong...

In 2007, Alabama Crimson Tide Head Coach Nick Saban lost to the Florida State Seminoles who were coordinated offensively at that time by John’s James Fisher Jr.

Turns out John James “Jimbo” Fisher was Nick Sabans assistant as Louisiana State University from 2000-2004.

Eeek. This is super embarrassing for you. You’re repeating stuff that Stephen Archiadacamo Smith screams into a camera on first take without fact checking. Do you need papi to stroke your thinning hair? I’ll show myself out. It’s just like really awkward how aggressive you were about being wrong...

Um. http://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=400933827

Advertisement

So then CMR is a two-time NC winning coach. lol

Would be super dope to run the lamest most predictable **** every single play, and every win is a shocking bloody nose badge of manliness. Going 8-4 with the triple option and Tampa 2 is such a pleasant surprise. And there are constant 20+ yard plays; even if they’re fullback dives.

I’d so much rather take that and embrace the comfortable rough scraggly worn body of mediocrity; rather than watch this burnt out sack of dog **** cram his face at prime 112 with sonny boy, and then pretend like he gives a **** because he was once UM’s third string quarterback.

****, pretty generous of you just to assume GT is gonna beat UGA tomorrow.

At a school like Georgia Tech where you have a bunch of 2 and 3 star math majors, you need some gimmicky offense to win. If I were a fan, I would have gauged my eyes out by now. I hate watching our games versus Georgia Tech. I'm struggling to stay awake watching that middle school offense go 3 yards and a cloud of dust on every play.

Advertisement

NO one GIVES AF about him being an OC when they won. This stat is regarding to head coach vs head coach.

Advertisement

Jimbo wasn't the head coach. It was Saban's first year. Saban has never lost to a former assistant when both head been head coaches of opposing teams.

Advertisement
Back