Paul Finebaum Said Canes have NO CHANCE

Advertisement
How do you know he said that? I can’t understand him with Sabans cack in his mouth.
E9C294B8-2DA3-4255-B9C8-F32926309FBD.gif

Advertisement
I know this is a new year with renewed excitement, but we lost our last game to OK phucking ST. I went to hypnotic therapy to forget the NC game, buy I never went under. Point is we have to accept predictions od doom because we have not beat a top 15 team. I know we will be better, but reserving opinion until I see what we got against the big boys. GO CANES!

Advertisement
I mean he ***ing sucks, but him predicting a 19 point favorite to win isn’t exactly noteworthy.

Honestly probably the most sensical thing someone’s done at ESPN in 10 years.
Lol you have a good point. One thing is for certain, Vegas doesn't set them spreads based on feelings and what's in their hearts.

Advertisement
There is nothing honest on ESPN. The talk and panel shows are nothing but hypotheticals that are needed to fill hours and hours of air time over however many channels they have. Sportscenter is no longer relevant because we don’t wait for scores or highlights like we did in the 80’s and 90’s.

Literally the only value to ESPN anymore are the actual games but that is real value because ESPN broadcasts so much of live sports. So to watch anything except the games on ESPN is a waste of your time. Don’t do it. Read a book. Get to know your significant other. Anything except watching talking heads who know nothing more than any of us.

Advertisement
For the life of me…. I don’t know why ANYONE gives 2 f*cks about what Paul Finebaum thinks.

I just saw him falling in love with a day shift girl @ Cheetahs….. i was there for the food lol.
Give 0 f,,ks what that scrawny ***, sec/Sabag slurpin’ runt thinks. It amazes me to this day that his B.U.T.T. ugly *** has a show 4 hours a day, 5 days a week.

Advertisement
Back