Paul DiMare and Edward Dauer

theu4lyfe

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Google these individuals, particularly Paul.

People love to talk about Donna and Blake.

Paul and Ed call the shots. Paul could be to UM what Phil Knight is to Oregon.

Advertisement
One - you are right, boosters make the decision on head coaches --- not donna.

Two - you are wrong..... there is money (Paul and Edward) and then filthy money (Phil Knight)

Tomato_king.jpg

Fine, Paul won't fund the ENTIRE athletic department, nor will he purchase an on-campus stadium--and buy every city commissioner to approve the parking circus a coral gables stadium would require.

He could, however, fire golden and name his coach of choice.

Don't sell DiMare's influence short. He and his family have stupid money. Just wrote a 12.5 million check to UM this past year. Paul could write a check for the buyout without blinking.

Advertisement
Guess you didnt see my first point ...... only my second point........ the BOT will make the call on Al

I did see your first point and i agree with it. Your second point is what...that DiMare doesn't have Knight type money? He has stupid money, enough to sway and influence the Admin. Is he going to build a stadium? Of course not. Stop knit picking man

Advertisement
Since I did attend UM, am not an alum, live far away, and have only the most casual relationship to and knowledge of the inner workings of the university, it is hard for me to comment on the BOT and especially the money possessed by various people. I do know that this DiMare guy has a lot of money, apparently has some kind of business having to do with produce. I also remember--not too fondly--when this guy didn't like Jimmy Johnson he sent his son to play football at FSU. This didn't sit well with me. I still have a bad taste over it. I think another son did play and coach baseball at UM. That's a little bit better.

Most importantly, I do recognize when somebody is loaded, as is impressively displayed below:

16-Denise-Gino-DiMare.jpg

Newsflash: Gino DiMare is Asst. Baseball Coach & Recruiting Coordinator under Jim Morris.

Since I did attend UM, am not an alum, live far away, and have only the most casual relationship to and knowledge of the inner workings of the university, it is hard for me to comment on the BOT and especially the money possessed by various people. I do know that this DiMare guy has a lot of money, apparently has some kind of business having to do with produce. I also remember--not too fondly--when this guy didn't like Jimmy Johnson he sent his son to play football at FSU. This didn't sit well with me. I still have a bad taste over it. I think another son did play and coach baseball at UM. That's a little bit better.

Most importantly, I do recognize when somebody is loaded, as is impressively displayed below:

View attachment 26193

Advertisement

View attachment 26193

Is this a real post?

Advertisement
Bump, only because people are concerned about Blake's comments.

I can tell you firsthand that neither are happy with what is going on.

Advertisement
Back