Patten Talks Miami Offer

Coley is gonna be the recruiter of the year for 2014.

They love this dude.

MY NIGHTMARE IS COLEY PUTTING ALL THIS WORK WITH THESE 305 BOYZ AND THEN LEAVING WEEKS BEFORE SIGNING DAY NEXT YEAR

Coaches leaving is part of the business but Coley is from Miami so that should help. On paper he left a 12-2 team for a 7-5 team and coming home had a lot to do with that. Not saying his phone won't ring for other opportunties but lets not worry about him bailing quite yet

Only see him leaving for a HC gig.

Advertisement

They love this dude.

MY NIGHTMARE IS COLEY PUTTING ALL THIS WORK WITH THESE 305 BOYZ AND THEN LEAVING WEEKS BEFORE SIGNING DAY NEXT YEAR

... to be the head coach at FSU! That my friend would be Freddy Kruger bad ...

Trust me, he is not the most popular guy in Tallahassee right now. He burned his bridges. Not to say they can't be repaired, but that potentiality should be the least of your concerns. I think Coley is here for a solid three years.

Advertisement
I have to agree, I think he likes SF too. Have to take into consideration his wife, most woman love the heat.

They love this dude.

Trust me, he is not the most popular guy in Tallahassee right now. He burned his bridges. Not to say they can't be repaired, but that potentiality should be the least of your concerns. I think Coley is here for a solid three years.

If coley leaves us after just one season, the Don will make sure he leaves with a bullet hole in his forehead.

They love this dude.

how the **** do you people come up with this ****?

U TALKIN TO THE POOPS PUNCICANE??

IF SO WITH THE OFFENSE WE HAVE RETURNING I THINK IT IS VERY POSSIBLE FOR COLEY TO BE AT THE TOP OF HEAD COACHING LISTS AND YOU KNOW SCHOOLS WILL LOVE HIS CONNECTION TO SOUTH FLORIDA. I WOULD BE DISAPPOINTED IF THIS OFFENSE DOESNT LIGHT IT UP THIS COMING SEASON.

NOW GOING BACK TO FSU, I DOUBT THAT

They love this dude.

how the **** do you people come up with this ****?

Dude's screen name is Roswell, and you're wondering where he comes up with freaky conspiracy ****?

Advertisement

They love this dude.

It's not like they're recruting tallahassee anyway. they got their grubby *** little hands in my backyard.

Advertisement
I remember when he committed to fsu, a couple weeks ago he always posted that he was working out with brandon harris all the time

I remember when he committed to fsu, a couple weeks ago he always posted that he was working out with brandon harris all the time
This should speak volumes about ice harris! No respect left for that pos

Advertisement
This should speak volumes about ice harris! No respect left for that pos

Wait. When did Patten commit to FSU?

Rival still shows him as uncommitted.

He did at one point and he took it back before he made it official. He wanted to go through the process.

Advertisement
Back