Patke getting in on the action

Midlo Cane Fan

No more Midlo
Didn't know we had our own universe, though.....

1612457885957.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
So after hiring Shoop, Simpson, Twill and TRob, you are still *****ing? He is not my favorite coach either, but Rome was not built in a day.

To afford guys like T-rob and T-will, Miami needs have guys like Patke and DVD. As much as i dont think Manny is the guy i do think he made the best of the situation for sure

Advertisement
Patke sees that Rumph was demoted to answering phones, taking messages, booking the travel and organizing the coaching staff summer BBQ and realized he better get his **** together. If Manny can do that to a former Cane great that is beloved..imagine what he will do to him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
All you guys hate Patke. Meanwhile the kids like him. And the staff seems to hold his football knowledge in high regard. Where's the disconnect? Doesn't seem like a complete moron and dope.
I think it comes from our returners not being able to field a punt.

So after hiring Shoop, Simpson, Twill and TRob, you are still *****ing? He is not my favorite coach either, but Rome was not built in a day.

Who's *****ing? I'm stating an opinion that we might as well take care of the last piece of dead weight on the staff. No more half measures.

Advertisement
Back