Patke costs us another game.

WTF

So all of those other mistakes are acceptable, but one ****ed up ST play and that's the ball game?

The fans fit right in with everything else that's wrong with this program!
I’m trying to be patient but you are a ******* moron. No. The whole thing is a ******* mess and they all need to be fired. There are 75 threads on firing manny, the last 58 seconds 4th and 14. I was just pointing out yet another shiity aspect of the program that has not been addressed enough. Patke is trash. LBer play is trash. Special teams is trash outside of great individual talents like Lou and Jose.

Advertisement
that play had no bearing considering they got a 60 yd play right after.

And LOL @ you thinking he aint teach that...when we literally downed 1 at the one inch line earlier.

For some reason yall are afraid to get on these players....THEY ARENT THAT GOOD!..THEY ARE DUMB ON THE FIELD (REGARDLESS OF COACHING) and are overrated coming in regardless.

I mean im being 100% honest when i say this....WE HAVE FCS LEVEL LB GROUP...NOT GROUP OF 5...FCS. tHAT FALLS ON mANNY dIAZ HE SHOULD BE FIRED FOR THE SIMPLE REASON IS ...ITS HIS UNIT AND THEY BASICALLY ARE NOT A MINIMUM ACC LEVEL. F8ckin Patke has no bearing on this program ...its the bum hc

I say this a lot. We have some SERIOUSLY dumb kids. Yeah, I was cursing Manny's name all night in that stadium, but come on, how many times can you jump offsides? We had I think 5 offsides penalties? 6 maybe? Yes, the coaching is terrible, the HC is responsible for everything that happens with his football team, but my god how insanely brainless can you be??

I say this a lot. We have some SERIOUSLY dumb kids. Yeah, I was cursing Manny's name all night in that stadium, but come on, how many times can you jump offsides? We had I think 5 offsides penalties? 6 maybe? Yes, the coaching is terrible, the HC is responsible for everything that happens with his football team, but my god how insanely brainless can you be??
What’s the old saying? They are either coached to commit penalties or allowed to commit penalties either way it’s sanctioned by the coaches.

I’m trying to be patient but you are a ******* moron. No. The whole thing is a ******* mess and they all need to be fired. There are 75 threads on firing manny, the last 58 seconds 4th and 14. I was just pointing out yet another shiity aspect of the program that has not been addressed enough. Patke is trash. LBer play is trash. Special teams is trash outside of great individual talents like Lou and Jose.
LMAO
Calm down cupcake, you cannot un-write what you wrote, but that one single ST play did not cost us the game.

LMAO
Calm down cupcake, you cannot un-write what you wrote, but that one single ST play did not cost us the game.
The thread is there for anyone to read.

I would add that calling someone a cupcake is perhaps the gayest thing ive seen on this site and that includes all the NYSOM garbage.

Advertisement
I say this a lot. We have some SERIOUSLY dumb kids. Yeah, I was cursing Manny's name all night in that stadium, but come on, how many times can you jump offsides? We had I think 5 offsides penalties? 6 maybe?

It doesn't help when the HC is doing his best seal impression with all that clapping & ****. You think those players would've jumped off-sides 5 or 6 times on a Saban coached team...**** nah.

that play had no bearing considering they got a 60 yd play right after.

And LOL @ you thinking he aint teach that...when we literally downed 1 at the one inch line earlier.

For some reason yall are afraid to get on these players....THEY ARENT THAT GOOD!..THEY ARE DUMB ON THE FIELD (REGARDLESS OF COACHING) and are overrated coming in regardless.

I mean im being 100% honest when i say this....WE HAVE FCS LEVEL LB GROUP...NOT GROUP OF 5...FCS. tHAT FALLS ON mANNY dIAZ HE SHOULD BE FIRED FOR THE SIMPLE REASON IS ...ITS HIS UNIT AND THEY BASICALLY ARE NOT A MINIMUM ACC LEVEL. F8ckin Patke has no bearing on this program ...its the bum hc
Fam I don’t get these people… they have been pinning people deep all season and now they blame the man on some silly stuff the players did 🤣 he can’t win

Absolutely. Manny is the head of the snake and the real problem.

I just hate the fact that Patke has been on this staph for so many years and not recruited anyone and been terrible as a position coach. Special teams for Miami have been blessed by Lou and Borregales but we can’t cover kicks, get called for numerous penalties on returns and have muffed more punts than anyone over the last 3 years.

But if you want another fire Manny thread I’m all about that too.
Patke had a hand in every Texas signing. He laid the groundwork and handed it off. I know cause 3 of said signings I was involved in some capacity with the kids. That includes king. And I know people are gonna gloss over this cause it’s well documented he’s my friend but dawg he’s getting fired and I’ve said he don’t belong here. But facts are facts.

Advertisement
the coaches need to recognize that the players are dumb
and its clearly obvious bc when they are in zone they have no clue what they are doing
so the coaches should create a gameplan to lessen the thinking and just play
even if it means playing more man where they dont need to think and just follow the guy in front of them

the coaches need to recognize that the players are dumb
and its clearly obvious bc when they are in zone they have no clue what they are doing
so the coaches should create a gameplan to lessen the thinking and just play
even if it means playing more man where they dont need to think and just follow the guy in front of them

Yeah, not disagreeing with any of that. And not defending the staff in any way. But jumping offsides 4 times on a single drive is just baffling to me. Like, incomprehensible type ****. That's some stuff you see at the optimist level.

Yeah, not disagreeing with any of that. And not defending the staff in any way. But jumping offsides 4 times on a single drive is just baffling to me. Like, incomprehensible type ****. That's some stuff you see at the optimist level.
But the issue is they jump offsides but don’t lose playing time
There’s no emphasis on details for this team
Cuz they know manny is gonna clap and put them back in

We missing 2 of our top 3 running backs, Chaney and Harris plus we have 2 highly recruited rbs in the wings. Cant help the injuries.
Injuries at RB are rather common and with only Cam as experienced, another experienced RB from the portal was justified.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back