Patke/Baker have to go.

getcaned

Sophomore
I know Shaq and Pickney bleed orange and green but I saw the regress this season more then any linebackers in miami history. Bad gap reads bad attack angles missed tackles. I was expecting that unit to be the glue for the defense. Our special teams was **** and so was the linebackers play. Did they flash at times yes but for the most part you would have games where the lbs were none existent. Not acceptable with two 4th year seniors. Patke is clueless and Baker had to have his control relinquished in the middle of the season. Manny isn't the answer with what I saw this season. I have laughed after every loss this season because I watched the games knowing with the personel we have we shouldn't have lost one ******* game.

Ive driven from Tampa to EVERY home game for the past 7 seasons. I can't do it anymore. I've sat through post "Butchs players" clappy, radio, folden, richt and now manny. I know teams take chances but usually they learn from their past mistakes can any of us honestly say it looks like they have learned a single thing from the past 5 hirings and firings? No not one bit.

Sorry for the rant but if I didn't let it out I might have punted the wife's dog through the uprights.

It's all about the U.

Advertisement
I don’t drive nearly as far. I’m DONE! I will not renew my tickets. I will not buy anything Miami. I will not watch the toilet bowl game. I’m going to become a fair weather fan. I’ll return when winning matters more than conjecture.

Unfortunately Manny probably not going anywhere. The only assistant coach I like is, Ummmm, none of them

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back