Patke & Baker are the weakest links.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back to back weeks where a holding call wipes away 50+ yard runs. OL has terrible tech and can’t communicate. Barry is a ******* bum

Lot of mistakes were made, but unlike last week week, you can put a ton more blame on special teams costing us the game. Blocks and shanked chip shots, busted protections right up the middle are a stupid problem to have. Hire a dedicated coach for the go**** position.

It doesn't have to be Joe Avezzano. Literally anyone who spends time solely coaching the group. This is a joke.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back to back weeks where a holding call wipes away 50+ yard runs. OL has terrible tech and can’t communicate. Barry is a ******* bum
Offense in general played well enough to win this game. No one's busting down Barry's door and the OL 'aint world beaters but looked x1000 times better than they did against UF. They allowed JW to have to time and gain confidence back there.

Advertisement
Don't forget Rumph.
DB's were getting beat all night. But that 4th and 17 play call I have no idea what the f*ck they were supposed to be doing. There's a lot of upturned hands and shrugging of shoulders on the defensive side of the ball in general pre-snap. The look confused on the big downs.

Amen Manny needs to take back the D put every d coach on high alert, fire Baker and Patke. **** I might say fire Rumph.

If you really want to see the root of the problem, look at the total # of years of experience coaching at the Division I level by the
defensive staff.

Advertisement
Back