MEGA Patches! We don’t need no stinking patches.

Some names I'd love to see us consider for the patches: Palantir, Anduril, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, Northrop Grumman, General Dynamics, Boeing, the United States Department of War.
SAIC, SpaceX, Teledyne, Umbrella Corp, Blackwater, AM General, General Atomics, BAE Systems, Stark Industries, Textron, Skydio, OPC, etc...
 
Some names I'd love to see us consider for the patches: Palantir, Anduril, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, Northrop Grumman, General Dynamics, Boeing, the United States Department of War.
I work for Northrop Grumman so that would be awesome if they were the one
 
Seems fishy

Thought in house attorneys?



In-house attorneys often still work with outside firms. When I was in-house, we had various firms we worked with for different needs (e.g., litigation firms, IP, different kinds of contracts, privacy, etc.). Think of it this way: it's not good for an attorney to represent themselves, right? And also in-house groups are pretty generalized. So you want SMEs for the really important stuff. We still did tons of stuff ourselves, but many times it made sense to outsource to specialists.

Now, regarding the twitter post...

They really tried to claim that they couldn't produce documents in response to a FOIA request because of trade secrets? That's hilarious.

I'd love to know what kind of IP allegedly needs to be protected, and what kind of independent economic value OSU is claiming it has. It's a contract for a sponsorship deal. I know that they say this because it's a typical claim, but it's still just so laughable.

And obviously, you redact any privileged info. This isn't rocket science. What are they hiding?
 
It will all be revealed in due time…

GIF by Ghood Girl Magic
 
Back
Top