PATCHAN

Still no idea why he left. I know he catches some heat for the coaches starting him over Greg, but always thought he was a solid player. I am rooting for him.
Greg hadn't opted out, we had just taken Roche's transfer and Phillips was going to be eligible. At the time, he would have been the 4th DE on the depth chart.

Advertisement
It's called living the College dream............nothing wrong with that....wish some others did that for us.....agents NEVER talk of the flipping burgers without a degree.......good for Patchan.
6-8 months he will be on tenure track.

Advertisement
BlCx5ujIYAAlYZn.jpg
thats how old patchan is lol. Recruited 3 coaching staffs ago and still playing ball...Seems like a million years ago that fat Albert was the coach...

Advertisement
He had a good game. I think Polenday played as well. Did you guys see that running back for Fresno State, Ronnie Rivers? Dude’s a smallish beast and was a 2 star out of high school.
WHAT, it's NO WAY that's, cause many keep trying to tell us that the nerd recruiting sites non-star system matters. Anybody that seen pope play in highschool knew he wasn't a top notch receiver coming in, he's a good football player but not a franchise type, but definitely needed to redshirt especially when your name is noodles coming in. Now that coach likens has a real good idea of the personnel under him and is past the " just cause they from Miami don't mean they can play" stage, the coach likens affect is about to be in full affect, smith and redding already showing up!

WHAT, it's NO WAY that's, cause many keep trying to tell us that the nerd recruiting sites non-star system matters. Anybody that seen pope play in highschool knew he wasn't a top notch receiver coming in, he's a good football player but not a franchise type, but definitely needed to redshirt especially when your name is noodles coming in. Now that coach likens has a real good idea of the personnel under him and is past the " just cause they from Miami don't mean they can play" stage, the coach likens affect is about to be in full affect, smith and redding already showing up!
Seriously, did you see that game? I accept that I watch football but you understand football so with that - Rivers looks good.

Advertisement
His father and uncle (mother side) were great players for us in the 80s. No one back in the day would mess with his dad when we were in school, a mean SOB. His brother turned his back on us and picked UF, so F.. him. But this kid committed to us, loved the U. The year he was a senior in HS, we honored one of the teams his dad was on and since his dad is now handicapped he rode with his dad in the golf cart during halftime and was truly participating and enjoying the crowd, loving the U. He was not our best Defensive Lineman while here, but he played hard, even tried TE when needed. I personally appreciate him and NO freaking doubt respect his dad and uncle forever! Glad he is doing well today!

His father and uncle (mother side) were great players for us in the 80s. No one back in the day would mess with his dad when we were in school, a mean SOB. His brother turned his back on us and picked UF, so F.. him. But this kid committed to us, loved the U. The year he was a senior in HS, we honored one of the teams his dad was on and since his dad is now handicapped he rode with his dad in the golf cart during halftime and was truly participating and enjoying the crowd, loving the U. He was not our best Defensive Lineman while here, but he played hard, even tried TE when needed. I personally appreciate him and NO freaking doubt respect his dad and uncle forever! Glad he is doing well today!

He also was good with Greg Roussea i remember hims howing him the ropes that spring when Greg came to UM. Seemed like just a goo dguy...if im him im definately playing another year..grabbing another degree...and getting into coaching. Dude gonna be like rodney dangerfield on college campuses

Advertisement
He also was good with Greg Roussea i remember hims howing him the ropes that spring when Greg came to UM. Seemed like just a goo dguy...if im him im definately playing another year..grabbing another degree...and getting into coaching. Dude gonna be like rodney dangerfield on college campuses
giphy.gif

Seriously, did you see that game? I accept that I watch football but you understand football so with that - Rivers looks good.
He's no darian sproles, he doesn't have that extra gear like him but he kind of reminds me of a lesser level of him, when I first saw sproles play I knew he was legit, this guy is definitely legit at the college level and has good vision as well, at the pro-level that's another topic!

Advertisement
Back