PATCHAN

Wanted to be a starter. He knew that was never going to happen with Rousseau, and Philips here. Can't recall if he left before or after Roche. If after, coaches would have told him he's the 4th option at best.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Someone that did nothing for 5 years leaves has best year and its good for Miami? That's rich.
Huh? He was a big part of the rotation last year and had 33 tackles and 2.5 sacks. If he goes to the NFL that counts for Todd Stroud's resume.

Jeez you mopes will find anything to complain about. I feel bad for your families that have to put up with your misery.

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 134689 thats how old patchan is lol. Recruited 3 coaching staffs ago and still playing ball...Seems like a million years ago that fat Albert was the coach...
My lord! That loser was wearing a cattle belt with a polo and sneakers. Who the **** thinks hiring that loser was a good idea? Oh wait, our retarded AD and MatT Patricia.

Advertisement
Huh? He was a big part of the rotation last year and had 33 tackles and 2.5 sacks. If he goes to the NFL that counts for Todd Stroud's resume.

Jeez you mopes will find anything to complain about. I feel bad for your families that have to put up with your misery.
in 13 games he had 2.5 sacks sorry if I missed the part where that was good.

in 13 games he had 2.5 sacks sorry if I missed the part where that was good.
Perhaps you missed the part where he received limited playing time in those 13 games because he was behind Rousseau (first round draft pick), Garvin (on Packers roster), and Hill on the depth chart. 2.5 sacks isnt bad from your 4th DE, especially once you consider his stout work against the run last year.

Now, it certainly could have been another part that you missed. It's tough to tell with idiots.

I hope an NFL team gives him a shot. That dude is all Cane. Any idiot that misses that part isnt a true Cane in my book.

So a 4th year junior whose best output came as a spot player behind a freshmen. Yea miss me with that sht he could have left 3 years earlier noone would have noticed.

Advertisement
Back