Patchan to the portal

LMAO. Ride the IR for 3+ years sucking up scholarship and medical resources then transfer when you are healthy enough to contribute. Quality move.

When the guy is limping like an 80 year old in his 40s we'll look you up.

Advertisement
Is this board retarded??

Patchan was here for 6 years & had 2 sacks... Yall acting like we just lost Calais Campbell lol

Have yall seriously seen him play, he was the most average DE we have on the team & hello we just landed Roche.

technically had 2.5 last year

Advertisement
No chance it’s mutual. This is a big hit on depth. He was going to play a lot this year just like last year. He’s an experienced and productive player.
With Roche and Rousseau this year why waste rotational snaps on a sixth year guy? Patchan was inconsistent last year, I’d rather play the young guys and let them learn. I’d imagine the staff would think the same way.

With Roche and Rousseau this year why waste rotational snaps on a sixth year guy? Patchan was inconsistent last year, I’d rather play the young guys and let them learn. I’d imagine the staff would think the same way.
Also Roche is a lot better

Advertisement
I agree with you. What I do see is the hypocrisy on what they call Black Kids who do what Patchan did. They respect his decision, yet inner city kids who come from neighborhoods tougher than any NCAA Football Team are scared, soft, or their Momma took an invisible bag. Truth is, Patchan left because he was scared of Competition it seems. This University stuck by dude through all his injuries, Put him on the field before players that were CLEARLY better, and for a team that rotates a lot with low depth he bolts. He can still make the NFL as a rotational DE... How many snaps don't matter what you do with the snaps matter though.

Yep. We’re clearly witnessing the “Soft Bigotry of Low Expectations” on this board. Bottom line - he’s quitting on the team for (potential) personal gain.

Y'all are the most flip-flopping fans ever. I swear 90% of the comments about Patchan all season and even recently was that he sucks, average, taking reps from better players and that he needs to transfer... He does exactly what y'all wanted now y'all crying about it being weird and surprising lol smh y'all will NEVER be satisfied, my GAWD!

You’re conflating arguments. Who ever wanted him to transfer? People simply wanted him in a back up roll because his play didn’t warrant him starting.

Advertisement
****, we can debate this till the cows come home. He's leaving and that's it. Why try lookin into something that doesn't concern US. Live and let live. Let's move on, turn the heavy page. It's all good at the end. Pour yourself a good drink

Lol... we will never have depth... people bashed this kid all year... could have used him in the rotation this coming season... also wtf is he thinking
With Philips, Roche, Rousseau....and even Harvey.... he's not as athletic as any of them....he would struggle to see time

Advertisement
dont know why i can't quote a prior post, but anyways, the second part of the tweet is being ignored. Who is the second D lineman, Nesta?

RASTA , wouldn’t be surprised Nesta only proved he can push players around and talk trash , I was not impressed the least with his game or lack of it .

Question : would we be losing at lot if he left , ponder that thought take a TV timeout and think.

Advertisement
Back