Patchan to the portal

greg would of finished with 100 sacks this year if it wasnt for baker and company starting patch over him lol

Eh, don’t know about that; maybe this year.
He definitely made some great plays but ....
He had Zero sacks against Louisville and
He had Zero sacks against FIU.

Advertisement
People bashed him because he was in on passing downs and he couldn’t get to the qb... it was frustrating he was playing over GR... however he has been in program 5 years we need seniors we need guys who can lead and help the young guys grow.. was hoping he had that in him... clearly he wasn’t interested in that role
You telling me you bringing in another stud End? Yeah nah I’m out lol i feel him like i would’ve dipped too no lie and most of y’all would have also. Last year he thought he’d probably start all year before hill so i can see the thinking behind this.

Y'all are the most flip-flopping fans ever. I swear 90% of the comments about Patchan all season and even recently was that he sucks, average, taking reps from better players and that he needs to transfer... He does exactly what y'all wanted now y'all crying about it being weird and surprising lol smh y'all will NEVER be satisfied, my GAWD!

Advertisement
Y'all are the most flip-flopping fans ever. I swear 90% of the comments about Patchan all season and even recently was that he sucks, average, taking reps from better players and that he needs to transfer... He does exactly what y'all wanted now y'all crying about it being weird and surprising lol smh y'all will NEVER be satisfied, my GAWD!
People will complain about anything unfortunately

I respect his decision and all, but seriously... where does he think he can actually go that he will play more time than at Miami?? In fact, where can he go that anyone will notice him more than at Miami? ODU? UCONN? USF? Coastal Carolina? WKU? Liberty? He’s injury prone with average skills. I just don’t get this kid move. Miami is one of the few that rotates D-lineman so there’s really no prime starters, but he wants to go elsewhere?! Smh. Maybe Chantz and Jahfari just too **** impressive.

DE Depth
1. G. Rosseau
2. Q. Roche
3. J. Phillips
4. J. Harvey
5. Cam Williams
6. Ch. Williams
7. Q. Williams

Advertisement
It's the weirdest shìt ever lol.

But this board always gets attached too & falls in love with players that aren't very good or very productive.

All Patch woulda did was take reps away from one of the younger DE's that are far more talented than him & need the live game reps to further their development.

This was the best decision for both parties.
Agree...although sad for a legacy....he’ll always be a Cane and I wish him the best!!!

The NFL might not normally care about snaps but with his injury history they might want to see if he can hold up to a season of starter snaps.
Its the right move for him. He needs a ton of tape and to prove he can play 80% of the downs without injury.. That was not going to happen here.

BuT tHe FrOnT 7 DeFeNdEr CoNsIdeRiNg a TrAnSfEr WaS MiLleR or NeStA

Cram it up your cramhole LeFleur
1579977714872.gif

Advertisement
Maybe, I just think he would have gotten plenty of meaningful snaps this year, even behind GR15 and Phillips/Roche. He would have been first off the bench as a strongside DE at least, and could even shift inside on passing downs. I guess I just think what he brings to the table elsewhere he could have brought here as a 6th year senior. And when I say "draftable" I don't mean 1st day. IMO Patchan is what he is - a 5th-6th round NFL talent and think he'd be that whether he rotates in here or starts somewhere else this year.

Lol Patchan is undrafted free agent talent at best.

I respect his decision and all, but seriously... where does he think he can actually go that he will play more time than at Miami?? In fact, where can he go that anyone will notice him more than at Miami? ODU? UCONN? USF? Coastal Carolina? WKU? Liberty? He’s injury prone with average skills. I just don’t get this kid move. Miami is one of the few that rotates D-lineman so there’s really no prime starters, but he wants to go elsewhere?! Smh. Maybe Chantz and Jahfari just too **** impressive.

DE Depth
1. G. Rosseau
2. Q. Roche
3. J. Phillips
4. J. Harvey
5. Cam Williams
6. Ch. Williams
7. Q. Williams

hate to start another debate but roche is prob our DE #1.

Advertisement
Got **** alphabet feathers are ruffled.
Jit was getting reps over more talented players so this is good move for the team.
Y’all need to keep that same energy going for all of these transfers though, if others leaving because they aren’t playing makes them quitters then this applies to him as well. No exceptions.

cane for life......enters the portal

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
****head for life......still porsting. :ibis-roflmao-sm3::ibis-roflmao-sm3::ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Some people here are just rewarded.

We are not Alabama.
This team can’t afford to lose quality experiences depth

Advertisement
Back