Patchan Question

Advertisement
March ACL, may play in November as he shirted last year so he only has four years to play four unless he tries to get a six year medical.

I know it's early... but...might write him off and just be happy if we get anything out of him. Great kid, true Cane, but his injuries suck

Advertisement
He looks like a child predator

DPRFNSHIQJNRYYB.20160712230545.jpg

Diaz was asked a question about him during yesterdays presser and he said he has "no idea". Just concerned about who is ready to go. Sounds like he's doing some running drills and cuts etc. but not ready for contact.

Advertisement
Sucks that he might get lost in the shuffle because there are some beasts coming down the pipe. He looked like the truth at IMG.

Hope it works out for him. Kid was all Cane during his recruitment. Didn't he call out a another recruit who de-committed in a big way? Either way, a true Cane and pulling for him.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
He looked like a kicker in the picture with all of the other D Lineman. Looked like he hasn't been in the weight room since arriving on campus. Pulling for the kid.

Advertisement
You guys are rough....I'm hoping he comes back healthy, ready to contribute ,and help us win games this year

March ACL, may play in November as he shirted last year so he only has four years to play four unless he tries to get a six year medical.

My guess is he sits out this year and eventually gets a sixth year.

That big dopey brother of his, Matt, played his 6th year at BC. Would be nuts if both brothers got that rare 6th year.

Hopefully he ends up being a much better player than his turncoat brother. At this point Scott has a steep climb and the competition at DE isn't going to get any easier going forward. I hope he recovers and gets the chance to produce here. I like the kid and the way he was the Anti-***** during his recruitment. At this point a 6th year seems like a decent bet and yes it would be nuts for two brothers to get a 6th year.

Advertisement
Back