Patch got his 6th

Advertisement
Patchan is all cane, works hard, doesn’t take plays off, and loves the team. This team needs more of him, not less.

Patchan shouldn’t be a starter but some people need to cue in on Rousseau - the kid is a disruptive freak with NFL All-Pro potential but he needs to either start playing full out every snap or stop looking for the holding calls. Rousseau got straight up held countless times yesterday and multiple times instead of fighting it put his hands up and looked for refs begging for a call. Rousseau saw the play go to the far side, jogged, saw the reverse, got held and “blocked” effectively by Louisiana Tech’s quarterback as the runner went right by him.

Guys like Patchan are needed all over this roster. Even the truly talented players on this team are taking plays off. There might be 5-10 “dogs” on the entire roster and unfortunately almost all of them are physically limited like Patchan.

lunch pail, coaches son, first guy in last guy out any other . Lol him being a dog but let guess Jimmy Murphy is a dog

Patchan played a pretty good game vs la tech who has solid tackles. What I want to see from patchan is for him to drop some more weight about 10-15 pounds and get that explosiveness he used to have on his get a few years back.

Advertisement
Patchan played a pretty good game vs la tech who has solid tackles. What I want to see from patchan is for him to drop some more weight about 10-15 pounds and get that explosiveness he used to have on his get a few years back.
We all know he’s one of our favorite punching bags on here but I thought he was pretty good yesterday.

Advertisement
We all know he’s one of our favorite punching bags on here but I thought he was pretty good yesterday.
And Ive been a patchan critic this season but im Calling a spade a spade. Still don’t believe he should/will start over phillips but he will be in the rotation heavy

Seeing as we'll be nowhere near 85 schollies and need depth, this is welcome. He's pretty good against the run and should be in the two deep on 1st/2nd down. Should not see the field on 3rd down obvious pass plays

Advertisement
it’s not bashing if it’s true. The kid is a waste of space on the field. Hope he gets his degree and can be a successful businessman someday but he’s absolute trash in football.
Hes had several major injuries , Worked hard to come back and always gives maximum effort. How much college football you play, tell us. I would take several Patchans on my team or my platoon anyday of the week, Over some soft entitled prima donna.

Patchan is all cane, works hard, doesn’t take plays off, and loves the team. This team needs more of him, not less.

Patchan shouldn’t be a starter but some people need to cue in on Rousseau - the kid is a disruptive freak with NFL All-Pro potential but he needs to either start playing full out every snap or stop looking for the holding calls. Rousseau got straight up held countless times yesterday and multiple times instead of fighting it put his hands up and looked for refs begging for a call. Rousseau saw the play go to the far side, jogged, saw the reverse, got held and “blocked” effectively by Louisiana Tech’s quarterback as the runner went right by him.

Guys like Patchan are needed all over this roster. Even the truly talented players on this team are taking plays off. There might be 5-10 “dogs” on the entire roster and unfortunately almost all of them are physically limited like Patchan.
Every team has guys like Patchen, The Clemson's, The Bamas guys who bust their asses and work hard.

Advertisement
Pachan = Kroy Beirman great hustle player and got heart but that’s about it ...doesn’t need to start next season

Advertisement
Back