Pat White claims Bama offered him a Corvette

RBhurricane87

Senior
http://www.barstoolsports.com/barst...offered-him-a-corvette-to-sign-with-the-tide/

6.png

Advertisement
most of the players on bama had either a camaro or a 300C. i guess now they're doing corvettes with the extra money. everyone in the athletic program knows about this. they don't even try to hide it yet when one stupid yahoo article comes out, people want to give UM the axe. lol smh

Nobody, especially the NCAA, is going to stop the SEC (especially Bama), from cheating. The Charles Robinson article on us, which contained almost zero evidence, led to our probation, player suspensions, a 3 year investigation, and scholarship losses. The same writer exposes the SEC in an article in which he can provide concrete evidence and you never hear about it again.

why don't people try to get these stories out to other major sports media outlets? put some pressure on the NCAA to make moves for PR purposes

I saw pat white die on the field when Ike Taylor hit him. Must be a joke twitter name

Advertisement
why don't people try to get these stories out to other major sports media outlets? put some pressure on the NCAA to make moves for PR purposes

What other major sports outlets are going to go after the SEC?

ESPN? The company that has a $2,000,000,000 contract with them until 2023 and is running the SEC network? ESPN, the same company who has a $5,640,000,000 contract with the BCS and now the College Football Playoff.

CBS? The company that has a $55,000,000 a year deal with the SEC until 2024?

Yahoo tried, and the story vanished. SB Nation put out a huge expose on SEC Bagmen and it got no traction.

They are untouchable. UNTOUCHABLE.

sad but true. i was merely projecting my personal wishes. not to mention mark emmett and nick saban are golfing buddies

What other major sports outlets are going to go after the SEC?

ESPN? The company that has a $2,000,000,000 contract with them until 2023 and is running the SEC network? ESPN, the same company who has a $5,640,000,000 contract with the BCS and now the College Football Playoff.

CBS? The company that has a $55,000,000 a year deal with the SEC until 2024?

Yahoo tried, and the story vanished. SB Nation put out a huge expose on SEC Bagmen and it got no traction.

They are untouchable. UNTOUCHABLE.

Pat White is so insignificant he has to drum up some publicity.

I was a huge Pat White fan but you are right... This is so uncalled for. No one wants a D1 player's confessions segment regarding their gifts... Every school has skeletons... Funny thing is our investigation was nothing serious and the players who were suspended didn't do anything serious compared to some of the other allegations... Heck no one compares to Reggie Bush and USC was hammered... This has always gone on and will continue to go on...

Advertisement
Even if its a legit tweet, are u surprised? So bama offered a kid a car? Everyone knows it happens.

Advertisement
hate to be "that guy" but when miami was on top of the world in 2001 about half the team was driving escalades ... it isn't always the school, either. a lot of the time it is agents.

hate to be "that guy" but when miami was on top of the world in 2001 about half the team was driving escalades ... it isn't always the school, either. a lot of the time it is agents.

No they weren't. Sorry bub.

i'll admit, the "half the team" comment was an exaggeration, but if you were there, you would know it was more than 5, joecane.

Advertisement

i'll admit, the "half the team" comment was an exaggeration, but if you were there, you would know it was more than 5, joecane.

I was there and knew several players and I don't even think it was 5 and a few of them had family money.

we can agree on: a 19 or 20 year old kid who shows how good he is at that age already has a steady stream of agents jockeying for his services.

Advertisement
Back