Pat Surtain II

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fck Rat Spermstain Jr and all the rest of them. I always get a kick out of dopes posting on a UM fan board criticizing UM fans for shytting on local kids who go the kkk groupie route.

Fck them and fck the “he’s a South Florida kid so I love him no matter where he plays” mongoloids.

Fck Rat Spermstain Jr and all the rest of them. I always get a kick out of dopes posting on a UM fan board criticizing UM fans for shytting on local kids who go the kkk groupie route.

Fck them and fck the “he’s a South Florida kid so I love him no matter where he plays” mongoloids.

4C54C36D-9C02-4280-B4D0-BD859F5B3DEE.gif

He's a freshman starting at Bama and just played for the NC. Sure he will be fine. His coverage was actually good just needs to work on that back shoulder fade because he got roasted with it by Oklahoma and Clemson

A freshman, lol, stop making excuses, that man was a sophmore just like Blades and ivey, played together with harmony, side by side:

Advertisement
I would take Jobe, Surtain, etc. on my team in a heartbeat.

They chose to go elsewhere for whatever reason, but I don't have the time or energy to hate on them.

Saban, on the other hand...it was so much fun watching his facial expressions last night.

Same on Sustain and company. Bet all these guys who spew hate who wouldn't send their kids here would welcome them with open arms of they inexplicably wanted to come back home to play for us.

On Saban, he knew he was a healthy Tua away from beating LSU. Such is life.

Advertisement
Same on Sustain and company. Bet all these guys who spew hate who wouldn't send their kids here would welcome them with open arms of they inexplicably wanted to come back home to play for us.

On Saban, he knew he was a healthy Tua away from beating LSU. Such is life.

Yesa healthy Tua would have stopped LSU from dropping 45 or hayever it was

They gave up 48 to Bo Nix

umm i think he feels the same. He wakes up in the morning a rich kid, playing at Bama likely for 1 more year to make mor emoney on top of what he already has
Lol yeah ummm being at bama playing around and with better talent and better coaching ehhh I’ll take that then being 6-7 at UM. We lost more games in a szn then he’ll probably do in a college career 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back