Pat Surtain II

CIS Logic: "As a freshman, he didn't look like Darelle Revis in his prime that means he sucks!"

Advertisement
We have the most bitter fans. We rejoice every time a local kid who didn't choose us fails. People talking **** about Surtain, Mullen, Jobe, etc. These kids are young and are starting/playing for NC caliber teams. They don't suck.

Let's not forget that our "stud" CB got completely roasted by a WR from Georgina Tech.

CB's get beat. It happens. The other kids are on scholarship too.
Yea I know Jobe and those kids will be good

but they lost and they dissed us which I get........but anyway fuqem

He got benched midway through the season.

Did he? I didn’t watch a lot of UGA games this season, but the ones I did, he was starting or playing. Maybe that’s why they weren’t throwing to his side. Lol.

I did remember SCe cooked him a bit, but of course playing opposite side of Baker, he was going to get tested. Trial by fire. Games I saw he did well, but again I didn’t watch many UGA games at all.

Advertisement
Did he? I didn’t watch a lot of UGA games this season, but the ones I did, he was starting or playing. Maybe that’s why they weren’t throwing to his side. Lol.

I did remember SCe cooked him a bit, but of course playing opposite side of Baker, he was going to get tested. Trial by fire. Games I saw he did well, but again I didn’t watch many UGA games at all.

He got roasted repeatedly this year and was benched.

What was shocking to me is how small Jobs looked. He doesnt look anywhere big enough to be a safety.

I would take Jobe, Surtain, etc. on my team in a heartbeat.

They chose to go elsewhere for whatever reason, but I don't have the time or energy to hate on them.

Saban, on the other hand...it was so much fun watching his facial expressions last night.

Advertisement
Our cb signess got benched b4 the season started. Tyson Campbell would be starting here on day 1. It is what it is, We lost those 2 elites last class...move on.
Over WHO? He would at best be the 3rd corner this year over dean.
Bandy was a baller this year and mike jackson had a solid senior year and was really strong the second half of the season

He's gonna be a top 10 pick when he is a junior. will probably win a natty or 2. wish he came here but he's too good to not be great. Gonna be one of the best corners to ever do it. Best athlete to come outta South Florida in a long time...
Not winning in the next 2 years with Clemson here. Which means he wins none.

Advertisement
He's gonna be a top 10 pick when he is a junior. will probably win a natty or 2. wish he came here but he's too good to not be great. Gonna be one of the best corners to ever do it. Best athlete to come outta South Florida in a long time...

RidIculous to annoint him as one of the best ever already.

He had a good but not great freshman year. Yes he's got great potential but being a great CB requires more than that.

Honestly, Divaad Wilson is probably going the best of all the SFL DBs from 2018. UGA fans have been raving about him

Advertisement
He's a freshman starting at Bama and just played for the NC. Sure he will be fine. His coverage was actually good just needs to work on that back shoulder fade because he got roasted with it by Oklahoma and Clemson
A freshman...playing against a freshman QB

How do u think he feels this morning? An lsu fan sent me this. 2 years at Bama no championship. Front runnin can backfire too

Attachments

• 978C0BA5-9611-444E-9FB7-269D578BC5AD.jpeg
    978C0BA5-9611-444E-9FB7-269D578BC5AD.jpeg
    377.1 KB · Views: 522
Advertisement
Back