Pat Surtain II

Advertisement
I thought he was better tonight than against OU. CeeDee Lamb ate his lunch.

Jobe and Smith were the victims tonight.

Until we stop with 2-9 record since 2005 in mediocre bowl games I don’t blame these kids from leaving town. 2-9 is for teams like Kansas and Slippery Rock it’s totally unacceptable and embarrassing.

Glad to see both he and Tyson Campbell had dissapointing losses this season. F them.

Advertisement
He's a freshman starting at Bama and just played for the NC. Sure he will be fine. His coverage was actually good just needs to work on that back shoulder fade because he got roasted with it by Oklahoma and Clemson
Just about every CB at every level gets beat by the back shoulder throw. If its well thrown its almost impossible to stop.

We have the most bitter fans. We rejoice every time a local kid who didn't choose us fails. People talking **** about Surtain, Mullen, Jobe, etc. These kids are young and are starting/playing for NC caliber teams. They don't suck.

Let's not forget that our "stud" CB got completely roasted by a WR from Georgina Tech.

CB's get beat. It happens. The other kids are on scholarship too.

Kid likely would’ve been the best corner on our team this year.

DBs get beat. Back shoulder is one of the hardest routes to cover. The WRs he’s faced in the last two games, have been better than any we’ve seen in the last few years

Advertisement
We have the most bitter fans. We rejoice every time a local kid who didn't choose us fails. People talking **** about Surtain, Mullen, Jobe, etc. These kids are young and are starting/playing for NC caliber teams. They don't suck.

Let's not forget that our "stud" CB got completely roasted by a WR from Georgina Tech.

CB's get beat. It happens. The other kids are on scholarship too.
we had a stud cb?

I can't say bad things about PS2, he made a choice for his best interest. Decision respected.

but.....about Jobe.....I hope that Saban will bury him alive in his house by the lake.

It happens. Even all-pro CBs get beat. Short-term memory!

He'll be a 1st rounder barring any major injury.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone notice how he gave up on a lot of the big plays?

Anyone can be a front runner, but when you’re getting your *** beat, that’s when you show who you really are.

LOL that being said, I still wish he came to the U
Yeah, agree, kid deserves a sh-t ton of criticism for starting at corner in a national championship game as a true freshman. smh

Always thought TC was better. At a certain point this season, teams stopped throwing Tyson’s way this season. Go back to that Texas game against UGA. Believe he had one pass thrown his way that entire game.

He got benched midway through the season.

He's starting on D in the NC game, vs joining the total Shichtshow that culminated with a yet another nationally televised *** whoop thrashing by mediocre Wisky.
Yeah, silly kid

Advertisement
Back