Pat Surtain II

Advertisement
He's gonna be a top 10 pick when he is a junior. will probably win a natty or 2. wish he came here but he's too good to not be great. Gonna be one of the best corners to ever do it. Best athlete to come outta South Florida in a long time...

Advertisement
Didn’t look good but not many true frosh corners do when the game is tilted for the offense

Advertisement
hurts that he didn't come here but if I was him, I wouldn't have come to the U after one 10 win season. Who's the last great DB that we sent into the league? He saw that

Pat would've been great here but it is what it is he's not as much of a traiter as others but I'm not feeling bad gor him

Advertisement
Bama probably dropped a bag for him but he didn't need it. His dad is a former NFL player. safe to say he's doing alright for himself

Always thought TC was better. At a certain point this season, teams stopped throwing Tyson’s way this season. Go back to that Texas game against UGA. Believe he had one pass thrown his way that entire game.

Always thought TC was better. At a certain point this season, teams stopped throwing Tyson’s way this season. Go back to that Texas game against UGA. Believe he had one pass thrown his way that entire game.
I remember the announcer in that game saying "theyre going after the freshman corner now" after throwing at him a few times.

Advertisement
they both gonna be great I just think PS2 is gonna be better. Has the look of a hall of fame. Might be premature but he looks like a great one.

I remember the announcer in that game saying "theyre going after the freshman corner now" after throwing at him a few times.

Naw; the first pass they threw on him was in the late 3rd and it was single coverage man to man and broke up the play and they commented you couldn’t have played the corner back position any better and then I believe it was mid 4th and a pass was completed and they said Tyson Campbell, we haven’t called his name a lot this game.

they both gonna be great I just think PS2 is gonna be better. Has the look of a hall of fame. Might be premature but he looks like a great one.

Always thought his $ position was Safety. Thought TC had more fluid hips and ball recognition.

I'll take Bandy over him any day. Freshman or not, he's the best they have at the position. If he wasn't, someone else would be on the field.

Truth be told, Surtain II was admitted to St Francis Memorial Hospital Burn Unit due to Clemson WR setting his *** on fire.

Advertisement
Back