That looked good from the camera under the goal post...
I hate him as well but I’m glad he calls out these ****** votersGod do I hate Narduzzi lol
Dont like VT but that looks good. If the ball goes over the goalpost, its good.
Pitt may not win another conference game if that QB has a torn ACL (what it looked like to me).Pitt may be undefeated when they play us.
UNC and BC is all they have before us.
What a wonderful Friday night!!In other news, 31-7 Northwestern over Pedo going into the 4th
I always wonder why the f don’t they extend those **** poles another 30 feet up so that you don’t have to guess whether it crossed within the post????Man I don’t know about that kick lol is there a better view looking up haha
What’s the final score this weekend? We laying 17???Not only did I pick Pitt to win, I called the miss.
Goodnight.
![]()
Adjust w the times as kickers today hit the ball so much higher and farther
Or have a laser extended from top
I
Mean come on it’s 2026
Not 1966
I’m really having a hard time understanding how and why Northwestern built a stadium like that to be half full opening night versus Penn State??In other news, 31-7 Northwestern over Pedo going into the 4th
IS A FKN NERD.
BEGGING FOR AP VOTES.
I CANT WAIT TO STOMP THEM
Ps that FG looked good.