Pastor Richt blessing future Canes

View as article
Advertisement
You guys have no idea how powerful that plays with so many of those parents. The best part about it ,........its genuine from the coach. The community is taking notice, and not only will it pay dividends come Feb, but you will start to see the state of Miami rise.

Six First Rounders in that crowd, right there.

Those parents will tell their young men: "Son, you're going to the University of Miami!"

Advertisement
I hate to refer back to folden, but watching this video makes me so proud of our program.

raw

I am not a God sandwich kind of guy. But Richt is a great man.

What he is slowly creating with true intent, is going to become a Miami monster. Then he rides off....

Advertisement

What he is slowly creating with true intent, is going to become a Miami monster. Then he rides off....

Absolutely..I'm with you. He's genuine, loves what he does as a coach, for the kids, the fans, his community, and especially for his family and friends. Dude, I would love to meet him one day soon. He's an inspiration, period. God bless him and all of us Cane supporters.

Absolutely..I'm with you. He's genuine, loves what he does as a coach, for the kids, the fans, his community, and especially for his family and friends. Dude, I would love to meet him one day soon. He's an inspiration, period. God bless him and all of us Cane supporters.

Have had the pleasure of meeting coach on several occasions, he never wavers from what you see is what you get. Do not let the demeanor fool you because he also has an intense will to win at whatever he is doing. The Canes could not have gotten a better coach and man, and his record here will prove how for fortunate this hire is.

Advertisement
No question he's a good man, just hope he and his staff are eventually as good on the field. I don't see how anyone could dislike him as a person.

Advertisement
Back