Past signing day

azcanesfan

Redshirt Freshman
One of the more interesting things that AG has done since coming here is getting some high quality recruits after signing day. Does anyone know of any recruits that are looking to take their recruitment past signing day that Golden might jump on?

Advertisement
good point, and I hope he finds another high quality kid late in the game. I also like how he gets 5th yr grads to transfer here in places of need.

MAN YOUR STILL dreaming...he got corn..that was it...the other kid may not be on the roster next year...and griffen is not going to any school

try again...

Advertisement
Corn was good get, but Griffen unfortuantely proved why he was availble. I am a little tired of wavier wine stuff at this point. 3rd complete recruiting class. Needs should be filled. Time for Al to have his big boy pants on and go out, take the DTs we need, stop having to replace skill position players because we can't find a way to keep them on team. Randy's boys are gone. The attrition among Al's 2012 class was bad. That is on him. Al has thrown his chest out and said everything is on him. I take the man at his word. Any failure now is his failure. Get Valentine back or he screwed up this class. Valentine is that improtant -- expecially to Al's defensive creation. It must have beast at NT. Nothing less works. We are going into year 4 now and not a DT worthing of the name on the team yet. I like the other ones coming in, but Al lost the beast. Olsen made last year's class a good one. Kaaya and Valentine made this one great(Chad is still the best player in class, just not DT or QB). Kaaya alone and it drops to good one. A beast in the middle is that important. Middle out, middle out, there is no other way to build a defense.

MAN YOUR STILL dreaming...he got corn..that was it...the other kid may not be on the roster next year...and griffen is not going to any school

try again...

Just asked a question, man. Dont really need the BS attitude.

Corn was good get, but Griffen unfortuantely proved why he was availble. I am a little tired of wavier wine stuff at this point. 3rd complete recruiting class. Needs should be filled. Time for Al to have his big boy pants on and go out, take the DTs we need, stop having to replace skill position players because we can't find a way to keep them on team. Randy's boys are gone. The attrition among Al's 2012 class was bad. That is on him. Al has thrown his chest out and said everything is on him. I take the man at his word. Any failure now is his failure. Get Valentine back or he screwed up this class. Valentine is that improtant -- expecially to Al's defensive creation. It must have beast at NT. Nothing less works. We are going into year 4 now and not a DT worthing of the name on the team yet. I like the other ones coming in, but Al lost the beast. Olsen made last year's class a good one. Kaaya and Valentine made this one great(Chad is still the best player in class, just not DT or QB). Kaaya alone and it drops to good one. A beast in the middle is that important. Middle out, middle out, there is no other way to build a defense.

I can respect that opinion.

In my opinion though, I like that we are willing to jump on some talent that makes it past signing day. Seems like to last regime wouldn't do that. And yeah Griffin didnt get in, but at least there was effort.

Griffin--Locksley--Bond--(gone) Sandland-- Elder--Figs (players) Like the rest of you my excitement came to a numbing halt with G--L--B not qualifying..Three players who could of had significant contributions to the foundation of this team..I'm sure staff had some indication that these guys were't going to qualify but it sure looked good on paper...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back