Passing on a bit of information.

Advertisement
My son’s father-in-law has a nephew (there has to be a shorter way to say that) who punts for Gainesville Bucholtz. They played a “preseason“ game in Zephyrhills. So, my son and his FIL went to the game. Afterwards they talked to the nephew and some of his teammates. One, a WR who dominated the game, Quan Lee, told them that while he was holding a place at UCF, he was confident that he would be a Cane next year. This did not sit well with FIL who is a Gator. But, my son, a true Cane, threw up the “joint U.“ Now, that may just be a kid bragging, but it does suggest he wants to be a Cane.
Thanks for sharing.

UCF will likely be a P5 program soon. It's already an elite G5 school, UCF can attract some good recruit's. Malzahn and Twill can recruit their asses off

If, by "P5", you are referring to a mega-merger of the Big 12 and AAC, and the rest of the college football world still considers the resulting conference to be "Power 5", then...maybe?

But not Power 4.

You're gone, used to be the Don Juan
Now your name is just Quan
Switch it, snap it, rolling your eyes and neck
You better run a check

(Read it in your Ice Cube voice)

UCF will likely be a P5 program soon. It's already an elite G5 school, UCF can attract some good recruit's. Malzahn and Twill can recruit their asses off
Been saying this for a while. UCF has the potential to be a pain in the *** for the Big2+FSU if they become a P5 school. Their enrollment, location, and academic prestige/standards makes them viable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I told my cousin’s father’s son-in-law that I would wind up boning Cindy Crawford because I once valeted her car. In reality, she had no idea that I even existed and wouldn’t have been interested in me anyway.

Advertisement
Back