Passing on a bit of information.

TpaBayFlyFisher

World Class Angler
Premium
My son’s father-in-law has a nephew (there has to be a shorter way to say that) who punts for Gainesville Bucholtz. They played a “preseason“ game in Zephyrhills. So, my son and his FIL went to the game. Afterwards they talked to the nephew and some of his teammates. One, a WR who dominated the game, Quan Lee, told them that while he was holding a place at UCF, he was confident that he would be a Cane next year. This did not sit well with FIL who is a Gator. But, my son, a true Cane, threw up the “joint U.“ Now, that may just be a kid bragging, but it does suggest he wants to be a Cane.

Advertisement
Quan Lee gets a lot of hate but that kid is a baller I doubt he ends up at UCF.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Right now, there’s no guarantee how many spots we’re going to have open. We could definitely have a spot open for him - nobody knows what the fūcking NCAA is doing with counters.

The other thing is, whatever happens, this just gives a little insight into what should be very obvious: recruits routinely use schools as placeholders until they find something better. This used to happen with Al Gluten all the time.

I said many times I never thought the kid was going to flip to anywhere and whether people want to admit it or not they loved him and called him an ambassador for how hard he went for UM so I wish him luck just doubt it's here

Advertisement
Advertisement
My son’s father-in-law has a nephew (there has to be a shorter way to say that) who punts for Gainesville Bucholtz. They played a “preseason“ game in Zephyrhills. So, my son and his FIL went to the game. Afterwards they talked to the nephew and some of his teammates. One, a WR who dominated the game, Quan Lee, told them that while he was holding a place at UCF, he was confident that he would be a Cane next year. This did not sit well with FIL who is a Gator. But, my son, a true Cane, threw up the “joint U.“ Now, that may just be a kid bragging, but it does suggest he wants to be a Cane.
Nobody cares where Pee’s is going.
Not even his own coach.
We’re not talking any more WR, unless they are special and Pee is not,
He will never wear a Miami uniform even if he paid his own way. 💯.
Thanks for the info though.

Advertisement
Back