Pass to run ratio

Looked to me like it was 75-25.The only two back is when we put our 2nd string center at fullback in red zone situations.I want to see realistically 60/40 ratio.Hurricane football when it's at its zenith has great defense and balanced offense.At times Richt seems to get pass happy.At least in the last game.

Advertisement
I don't know what you were watching then because we ran the ball more than we passed it against Duke.

I'm 99% you're a schtick, OP. Slow down on the absurd amount of new threads.

We had 26 rushing attempts of which 6 were runs by Rosier and we had 35 passing attemptsOur sets never included 2 back accept using our guard as fullback.Were you watching the same game lol

Advertisement
We had 26 rushing attempts of which 6 were runs by Rosier and we had 35 passing attemptsOur sets never included 2 back accept using our guard as fullback.Were you watching the same game lol

lulz, worst troll attempt I've seen in a few hours.

Obviously FSU troll.

"We had 26 rushing attempts of which 6 were runs by Rosier and we had 35 passing attemptsOur sets never included 2 back accept using our guard as fullback.Were you watching the same game lol"

Certainly an FSU grad!

I have been watching Cane football since Charley Tate I'll bet none of you even know the name.Ive seen the success we have had and Hurricane football has never been anything accept balance.This team could go a long way in establishing that this weekend.Its funny being new I see the beginnings of the Grassy type posters that eventually turned that board it.I trash.

Advertisement
I have been watching Cane football since Charley Tate I'll bet none of you even know the name.Ive seen the success we have had and Hurricane football has never been anything accept balance.This team could go a long way in establishing that this weekend.Its funny being new I see the beginnings of the Grassy type posters that eventually turned that board it.I trash.

He did it again.

fsu_troll1.jpg

Charley Tate? Nah... Meet me somewhere and you can tell Charley Murphy hi.

Looked to me like it was 75-25.The only two back is when we put our 2nd string center at fullback in red zone situations.I want to see realistically 60/40 ratio.Hurricane football when it's at its zenith has great defense and balanced offense.At times Richt seems to get pass happy.At least in the last game.

You're not cross-eyed, are you?

Advertisement

He did it again.

He’s also referring to Canes in singular “Cane football”
Not a Canes fan

Advertisement
Back