Pass rush question

Advertisement
Also, it seems like every time we blitz a linebacker or safety he runs right into an unoccupied offensive lineman and gets stood up. I can't remember the last time we had a blitzer come free for a sack. That seems like yet another flaw in our scheme.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Also, it seems like every time we blitz a linebacker or safety he runs right into an unoccupied offensive lineman and gets stood up. I can't remember the last time we had a blitzer come free for a sack. That seems like yet another flaw in our scheme.

We never disguise a blitz.

Advertisement

Noticed that too, but didn't Burns get one today?

They are taught to engage the blocker. Someone else wil make a play.

Advertisement
Burns had one today bur our pass rush from our front 4 is non existent and not having AQM this year doesn't help.

Advertisement
I blame the NCAA.

In addition to probation, 9 reduced scholarships over 3 years and limited contact with recruits we are also not allowed to rush the passer.

I miss Rick Petri, that guy could coach.

Did you see how his Duke Blue Devil Coached Dline Blew up Georgia Tech's Oline today, by stopping the dive back and hitting the QB on every play. GT had to switch out their QB and go to the pass. It is absolutely shameful what Al Goldens defensive scheme has done Miami. I am hoping Golden is forced to scrap his BS defense at seasons end along with firing Donofrio then bringing a guy like Dave Aranda as DC an Kevin Patrick as Dline coach.

Dave Aranda's Wisconsin 3-4 defense had 6 different players record a sack today. An those are big slow cheese eating farm boys. Aranda brought 4 or 5 man pressure on every down for all over all day long. **** Miami needs this guy badly.
http://www.buckys5thquarter.com/2014/10/11/6963083/wisconsin-illinois-recap-2014-melvin-gordon-corey-clement-joel-stave

Go Canes

[video=youtube_share;pLGRHva2MP4]http://youtu.be/pLGRHva2MP4[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back