Partridge deadline?

Redstate12

Junior
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Sources?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#Sources</a>: Charlie Partridge has given <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Pitt?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#Pitt</a> a deadline this week to match the U’s offer. If not, he’s gone.</p>&mdash; The Loyal Sons (@TheLoyalSons) <a href="">December 19, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Advertisement
Advertisement
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

Has Mario already determined his staff and just waiting till their respective teams bowl games are over? I'll be happy with either Partridge for his knowledge or Salavea for his connection to Samoan culture and aggressive coaching.

Advertisement
Has Mario already determined his staff and just waiting till their respective teams bowl games are over? I'll be happy with either Partridge for his knowledge or Salavea for his connection to Samoan culture and aggressive coaching.
He actually has no idea. Polling CIS

Mario has already brought his D Line coach with him. Both he and McClendon have been spotted at UM practices.

Can Partridge coach LBs?

Even if Partridge can coach LBs, do we want him outside of his specialty/DL? I'm thinking our DC will likely specialize in LB coaching and be the DC/LB coach.

I am thinking this is just posturing on Partridges part to negotiate with Pitt.

I can't see Mario not bringing Oregon dline coach Joe Salave’a to Miami with him. Considering the body types of dline UM is going after in both in the portal and from the prep ranks.

Go Canes
I'm hoping it's both. Salave'a coaching DTs Partridge coaching D ends setup. Like Terry Price and Elijah Robinson do at A&M. Good recruiting pitch aa well. Specialized coaching. Dlline and Oline separate the good programs and the great programs. From the responses this guy isn't the greatest of sauces but I posted hoping we get 2 Dline coaches.

Advertisement
He's done LBs before at Pitt. STs too if I remember. Whats to stop Mario from getting creative and putting him as OLB/DE and the other guy as the DT coach? I mean, we have the money.

Anyway, you need to find a way to get this guy on your staff. I wouldn't be opposed to him as DC.

And totally unrelated, we need to get Doc Holliday on as a "recruiting" analyst or STs coach.

Couldnt a coach have been on campus to check it out? It’s a lot for west coasts guys to move out here.

Advertisement
He's done LBs before at Pitt. STs too if I remember. Whats to stop Mario from getting creative and putting him as OLB/DE and the other guy as the DT coach? I mean, we have the money.

Anyway, you need to find a way to get this guy on your staff. I wouldn't be opposed to him as DC.

And totally unrelated, we need to get Doc Holliday on as a "recruiting" analyst or STs coach.
This DL set up, is exactly what I’m thinking. It definitely offers another clue as to what defense Mario plans on running. Just read the rest of the thread, and ………. Welp. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
Back