Partridge at Practice

John77

Junior
Apparently Charlie Partridge was at practice today and he knows some of our staff. Could potentially be added as a staff member if the NCAA votes to allow another staff member in April.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Apparent Charlie Partridge was at practice today and he knows some of our staff. Could potentially be added as a staff member if the NCAA votes to allow another staff member in April.

Wasn't the coaching staff increase already approved?

power move.

Not sure if serious or not but, at least as I understand it, the guy does have some pretty good connections with local high schools especially AH and STA. Definitely would not be a bad thing if he were to be added although I don't think this was the power move Pete was talking about previously.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like mostly a DL guy when he was a position coach. Kool isn't going anywhere, but maybe he'd be an option for LB if Diaz wanted to concentrate full time on game planning.

Would rather hire cristobal as the tight end coach and move Hartley to special teams only

I have no idea if they plan to hire him, but hiring whomever Pete is referring to and a Partridge is a power move...typical SEC tactic to lock in key recruits.

Would rather hire cristobal as the tight end coach and move Hartley to special teams only

same. Try to hire Cristobal as TE coach / assistant head coach or something like that. Have to think that all other things being equal , Cristobal picks Miami over Bama

Advertisement

Can we get over any kind of expectation of Cristobal back at UM in any form or capacity? He burn some bridges when he left us cold. He is an average coach at best and his main task on Saban staff is to recruit South Florida. Which of course has to be balance with the Bama/Saban brand to really weight how good and how much pull he has in reality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

same. Try to hire Cristobal as TE coach / assistant head coach or something like that. Have to think that all other things being equal , Cristobal picks Miami over Bama

Lol, exactly what he was for all of a few weeks and told us to kick rocks for bama.

Advertisement
ill take him...he can recruit a bit. has strong broward connects. put him in the extra spot like sarkisian at bama

Oh c'mon, a thread 2 hours old at Christmas time and not one single......and a Partridge in a Greentree! Done.

Now neg away :dbc2:

ill take him...he can recruit a bit. has strong broward connects. put him in the extra spot like sarkisian at bama

I think he will have alot of options to coach at many pretty big schools if he wants to return to coaching in 2017.
He has worked for many big-time defensive-minded coaches plus, as you noted, his Broward connections are great to have
these days.

Lol, exactly what he was for all of a few weeks and told us to kick rocks for bama.

working for Richt is much better than Golden. I think its worth a shot. He can croot at least

Advertisement
Back