Parrish to the portal

Advertisement
Hearing that Parrish had a shot blocked by a lacrosse player while playing pickup basketball, that was strike two from Mario, who was already skeptical of his "weak chin." With Mario, there is no strike 3.

Advertisement
As I speculated on RB transfers on 2/17:

Talking strictly RB's - Fletcher, CJ, Lyle CWH aren't going anywhere.

Parrish - I'd think the coaches already know what they have in Parrish. But if the coaches want to get younger guys more playing time, I wouldn't be surprised is Parrish transfers somewhere he can be a feature RB vs taking a step back in playing time here.

This transfer just makes sense. Parrish wants more carries as a Senior, coaches want more carries available for more dynamic playmakers.
Hence why Mario said the decision is best for him and UM

Advertisement
Luckily we don't want to upset any starters and we are working on a tight budget so RB3, WR5, and CB6 1/2 OTW.
Bitter much!! A whole lot of b*tchin’ for something you pay little for product wise if any fractional minuscule.001% you think you do.

But b*tches gonna’ b*tch. No offense to any actual women on this board. Just b*tches!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree, but still think it’s a long shot. JMO, hope I’m wrong.
Not a long shot… but things don’t always work out as you plan.

The question remains for the same $ right now

With 55% at RB1
25% at WR1
10% at CB1

Where are you allocating resources unless someone is already telling you they want in?

Mind you things have slightly changed with the addition of Cam, the significant upside of WRs, and the backslide at RB. You might be able to get a WR1 to pair with Cam over a RB1 but that completely alters the chemistry of the WR room with an alpha (x) in their and some dogs chomping.

You have nothing proven at RB. Zip, zero, zilch. When D$ money first mentioned a RB transfer I was skeptical because I had not heard about the Parrish transfer yet. Now despite youth upside, it’s tight. If that “dude” or two has made it known they’re open for a buyout. You move now.

Advertisement
Back