Parrish to the portal

Ya’ll are saying “yeah just get a portal guy” like it’s just a sure thing we can find a top back in there. It will more than likely be another JAG ala Allen. Parrish was easily our best back in a very thin room. We don’t know anything about Citizen and we won’t know ish about Fletcher either with the way this school operates with injuries.

Advertisement
Ya’ll are saying “yeah just get a portal guy” like it’s just a sure thing we can find a top back in there. It will more than likely be another JAG ala Allen. Parrish was easily our best back in a very thin room. We don’t know anything about Citizen and we won’t know ish about Fletcher either with the way this school operates with injuries.
Better than Fletcher? Come on now.

Incredibly average RB. Citizen coming on + young RB + portal RB likely being added meant he likely wouldn’t have seen many snaps

Sure but why didn’t he leave anytime after the season? It was the same situation depth chart wise at the top now as it has been since December

Citizen I loved outta HS but I gotta see him toting the rock in a live game before I even begin to count on him for anything

Advertisement
Parrish was not our best back and certainly not easily our best back. Truth is he’s pretty average. Decent at everything, special at nothing

It’s a CIS time honored tradition to **** on players that played hard for the canes.

Y’all putting a lot of confidence in two injured rb’s (that may be better than him) coming back full strength and finding some non jag in the spring portal

Advertisement

I'm in the same boat. Kid never got the fanfare he deserved. There's talent in our backfield, but seems like we have more questions than answers right now.

Advertisement
Incredibly average RB. Citizen coming on + young RB + portal RB likely being added meant he likely wouldn’t have seen many snaps

LOL

Citizen is a ghost
Fletcher is broken
Allen is JAG
Johnson is a smurf
Chaney obviously gone
Two true freshmen

Room just got exponentially worse. Big loss. Only thing I’ll say on him is he missed a lot of time, and the best ability is availability. So it’s not like he was a workhorse. But he’s a good player and the team is worse for losing him, full stop.

Can he be replaced? Of course. But there isn’t a single kid on the roster I can point to and say “it’s ok we lost Parrish because we have Player X”. Look at the list above. Nothing proven there in the least bit. At least Parrish you know for a fact what you’re getting (when healthy, but he is healthy now as far as I know). Everyone else is either currently broken or a total unknown.

Balloon Dancing GIF

Advertisement
LOL

Citizen is a ghost
Fletcher is broken
Allen is JAG
Johnson is a smurf
Chaney obviously gone
Two true freshmen

Room just got exponentially worse. Big loss. Only thing I’ll say on him is he missed a lot of time, and the best ability is availability. So it’s not like he was a workhorse. But he’s a good player and the team is worse for losing him, full stop.

Can he be replaced? Of course. But there isn’t a single kid on the roster I can point to and say “it’s ok we lost Parrish because we have Player X”. Look at the list above. Nothing proven there in the least bit. At least Parrish you know for a fact what you’re getting (when healthy, but he is healthy now as far as I know). Everyone else is either currently broken or a total unknown.

This

Lol at “Citzen is coming on”. Coming on to what? According to who? Based on what?

Advertisement
Back