Parking?

Cmuri

Sophomore
This is my first time getting season tix. For parking, do other lots open later, or is it that they only have yellow lot available for next season?

Advertisement
More than likely they are still figuring out the logistics after last season's adventure in babysitting called The Miami Open parking construction project.
You'll probably have to wait until the summer to hear about the parking situation. There are threads showing the parking allocation on canesinsight.com for last year.

I saw on the site that yellow is the only option. I'm pretty sure they're sold out of the rest, especially with the limited amount from last year and then the upgrading they allowed a few weeks ago. There were a few people that post here that have been season ticket holders for years and lost their regular lots

Advertisement
We just got out orange pass during the relocation process. As far as I know, the passes are only available to those who have renewed/upgraded/relocated their seats. To be honest, I doubt there will be any passes left over to go to new season ticket holders.

Basically, the only thing available is yellow. Unless somebody has any different information. But that’s my understanding.

Some Orange usually show up on stub-hub the week before but marked up. We did Guber mmmmm mean Uber a few times an met up for tailgating which was easy and less hassle

It’s not worth it. There’s literally a free lot. All you have to do is get there early and be willing to walk more. You can’t tailgate so if we’re talking for tailgating then it’s a different story

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was able to pull some strings and secure an Orange lot pass for next year but as far as I know the only passes available now are yellow lot.

The free lot is only useful if you don't tailgate before a football game like the rest of the free world.

This is my first time getting season tix. For parking, do other lots open later, or is it that they only have yellow lot available for next season?

All lots (besides yellow) are sold out already.

Next year, when you renew, see if they can bump you into a better lot. I bumped from 1 Orange to 2 Greens this year, no problem.

Advertisement
Below you can see the location of the free lot from the stadium it’s really not a bad walk at all.

Advertisement
Back